Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The two guys I sit with in German class are talking about being Hitler

Imagine thinking, for even a second, that this isn't a larp

HAHAHAHAH Man how are they gonna mock us for complaining about when women talk loudly about relationships or when they complain very loudly about their personal issues yet when 2 guys do it they are stinky incels who need to be stopped. Funny shit reminds me of what I'd do.

Literally me, but I shower

How dare they speak something which this queen doesn't like

why is this posted on IT?

what does this have to do with us?

HAHAHAHAH Man how are they gonna mock us for complaining about when women talk loudly about relationships or when they complain very loudly about their personal issues yet when 2 guys do it they are stinky incels who need to be stopped. Funny shit reminds me of what I'd do.

How is hitler in class connected with inceldom

i literally talk about whatever the fuck i want in public

i went from super high inhib to basically zero inhib the more inkie i got

had a whole conversation on the phone about hatsune miku the other day, got multiple stares and didnt care

lowinhib is based

I thought Germany was far left and talking about Hitler puts you in jail? They must have some balls haha.

"F slur" just say it you faggot Redditor lmfao

Seems like a couple of based.

Also who the fuck does she thinks she is? To judge people based on pieces of conversation... They could be talking about a movie, game, etc...

Seems like a larp too because of the way she describes their stink.

@DarkStarDown and @Adolf Hitler doxxed