Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The U.S. military is currently in full meltdown mode over a Cable TV host calling pregnant combatants a "mockery of the U.S. military"

• Thread starter Deleted member 23944
  • Start date
Deleted member 23944

Deleted member 23944

Nefarious Dark Overlord of I.N.C.E.L. aka mod
-
A few days ago Tucker Carlson did a segment highlighting the contrast between the messaging of the China and the United States: one cultivating masculinity in young boys while the other engages in performative virtue-signaling about military hairstyles for women and maternal flight suits for pregnant women. Segment below.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COQ8exApyEc

His conclusion was that it was a mockery and a joke.

This caused the United States military to go into full-blown meltdown mode. With many military officers going on twitter to disavow Carlson's "abhorrent" comments, the DoD secretary himself Lloyd Austin (a board member of Raytheon) saying he felt "revulsion" at Carlson's comments, virtue-signaling tweets on every official military social media page.

Read this official press release from the DoD that's titled "Press Secretary Smites Fox Host That Dissed Diversity in U.S. Military."

It simply doesn't get more clown world than this.

On a slightly unrelated note I'm beginning to think that the U.S. no longer has the strongest military in the world and is piggybacking off its reputation untested and would get destroyed in a war with China. It's been a long time since the U.S. has had any remotely successful large-scale military operations. Now we know why — the people in charge are focused on nonsense like this.

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

View: https://twitter.com/dave_brown24/status/1370073676322906119

View: https://twitter.com/US_SpaceComCSEL/status/1370041512894025729

View: https://twitter.com/iimigofficial/status/1370377174277050375

Edit: Screenshot of the last tweet just in case they delete it.

Last edited:
"smites host"
:soy::soy::soy:

Meanwhile china just started its 14th 5-years-program

Last edited:
Burgerland will be conquered by china at this rate.

Lmfao Joe biden lags in every single speech he gives. Its like they've drugged him.

"Feminine military" What a fucking joke. This entire world is fucked

Welcome back btw.

Buffalo Zoo Escaped G Hugh medium

damn got me fucked up

hello. what have you been up to? :feelscomfy:

Thought you ascended alongside Venomkore tbh

tucker btfo all of those faggots, china will have a field day in a real war

Lmfao Joe biden lags in every single speech he gives. Its like they've drugged him.

Welcome back btw.

View attachment 422826
Thanks. I legitimately saw an unironic tweet calling pregnant women the fiercest warriors because of how mothers defend and care for their own children or something. Burst out laughing. Wish I can find the tweet now. It was by a blue check and was unbelievably not satire.

Any major world power could probably destroy our military. Luckily for now its former reputation still protects it.

Thought you ascended alongside Venomkore tbh
It was that things were so bad for me in real-life that I didn't think it was a good idea to browse the forum.

Thanks. I legitimately saw an unironic tweet calling pregnant women the fiercest warriors because of how mothers defend and care for their own children or something. Burst out laughing. Wish I can find the tweet now. It was by a blue check and was unbelievably not satire.

Any major world power could probably destroy our military. Luckily for now its former reputation still protects it.
She’s a momma bear defending her cubs :soy:

I'm surprised they haven't pushed for putting disabled people in the military too. Like imagine a trooper in a wheelchair.

It was that things were so bad for me in real-life that I didn't think it was a good idea to browse the forum.
That is like sad to know ngl I feel like I understand.

China will defeat the U.S in a ground war within the next 30 years mark my words.

if ICBMs didn't exist then the US would have been invaded and occupied by now.

I hope China drops some explosives in this western shit hole

Welcome back btw.

View attachment 422826

Can we put all politics-related threads where they belong : in the sewer ?

Thanks.

Glad to know the USA finally have the rights to put on lipstick, rainbow flag and earring before bombing other countries.

Can we put all politics-related threads where they belong : in the sewer ?

Thanks.
JFL if you think the rising incel problem has nothing to do with politics.

Last edited:
A few days ago Tucker Carlson did a segment highlighting the contrast between the messaging of the China and the United States: one cultivating masculinity in young boys while the other engages in performative virtue-signaling about military hairstyles for women and maternal flight suits for pregnant women.
Fuck china and fuck the US the kikes are simply abandoning ship and moving their headquarters to China, plus the kikes can LARP as white in China

China also has organ trafficking, i'm sure jews will love the supply of adrenochrome that china has
China is the one buying out our politicians and the CCP bought reddit

if ICBMs didn't exist then the US would have been invaded and occupied by now.
It's already being invaded and occupied by shitskins.

Lol fighting a pregnant woman in a war would be an easy no scope headshot kill.

Remember that all the people getting mad for women's sake expect you to fight and die in war to protect their hides.

The US military is thoroughly feminized, and has been for a while. It's not even a serious fighting force anymore- it's for social engineering, social climbing, and serving the military industrial complex. The modern US military is far more concerned with babysitting its people to make sure they don't get "raped" than it is with fighting and winning wars.

The US military is thoroughly feminized, and has been for a while. It's not even a serious fighting force anymore- it's for social engineering, social climbing, and serving the military industrial complex. The modern US military is fast more concerned with babysitting its people to make sure they don't get "raped" than it is with fighting and winning wars.
It's basically a jobs program at this point.

didn't read anything.
Ok don't let partisanship fry your brain so much you side with people calling pregnant women the bravest and fiercest warriors.

New study just dropped proving partisanship fries your brain.

Hopefully you can recover.

Fuck china and fuck the US the kikes are simply abandoning ship and moving their headquarters to China, plus the kikes can LARP as white in China

China also has organ trafficking, i'm sure jews will love the supply of adrenochrome that china has
China is the one buying out our politicians and the CCP bought reddit

They should be thankful that the US military is one of the strongest in the world so token foids can take up meme positions at HQ while men tug everything by themselves in the field doing the actual work.

It seems like everyone has gone insane and I'm the only sane person left, constantly forced to watch deluded freaks and grotesque abominations shitting on themselves and drinking each others piss. Only in an insane world would anything he said be controversial. In a year or two expect to see trannie battalions guarding the white house.

A few days ago Tucker Carlson did a segment highlighting the contrast between the messaging of the China and the United States: one cultivating masculinity in young boys while the other engages in performative virtue-signaling about military hairstyles for women and maternal flight suits for pregnant women. Segment below.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COQ8exApyEc

His conclusion was that it was a mockery and a joke.

This caused the United States military to go into full-blown meltdown mode. With many military officers going on twitter to disavow Carlson's "abhorrent" comments, the DoD secretary himself Lloyd Austin (a board member of Raytheon) saying he felt "revulsion" at Carlson's comments, virtue-signaling tweets on every official military social media page.

Read this official press release from the DoD that's titled "Press Secretary Smites Fox Host That Dissed Diversity in U.S. Military."

It simply doesn't get more clown world than this.

On a slightly unrelated note I'm beginning to think that the U.S. no longer has the strongest military in the world and is piggybacking off its reputation untested and would get destroyed in a war with China. It's been a long time since the U.S. has had any remotely successful large-scale military operations. Now we know why — the people in charge are focused on nonsense like this.

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

View: https://twitter.com/dave_brown24/status/1370073676322906119

View: https://twitter.com/US_SpaceComCSEL/status/1370041512894025729

View: https://twitter.com/iimigofficial/status/1370377174277050375

Edit: Screenshot of the last tweet just in case they delete it.

View attachment 422828

The decision was made by medical profesionals :feelskek:

The same profesionals that don't acknowledge hypergamy, 50% suicide rate after trans surgery, carbohydrate diets reducing muscle mass/testosterone and causing early death and the same ones who put 3 times eating as medical recomendation.

No real medical profesional ever was in favour of all that, it was forced through goverment and once it was forced it was taught as something scientific to new professionals in universities by goverment law or illegalization.

God I wish Joe starts another stupid ass middle eastern war so we can watch our female troops get raped by sandcels while demoshats cope and seethe.

"Lets kill the masculine, sexist, racist culture of the military by turning it into a whore house. You go girl fuck your way to the top!" :soy: :soy::soy:

China will steamroll the USA through 3 boarder war at Canadian border, California/Washington, and trough Mexico by paying cartels.

It seems like everyone has gone insane and I'm the only sane person left, constantly forced to watch deluded freaks and grotesque abominations shitting on themselves and drinking each others piss. Only in an insane world would anything he said be controversial. In a year or two expect to see trannie battalions guarding the white house.
Same, when did everyone become so stupid?

i like to remind myself that social media and MSM isn’t real life and the majority of people I meet irl are sound, reasonable and smart, but I don’t know, sometimes I feel like the world has gone it’s head and if the people running our countries are all like this we are destined to fail.

Much lower fitness standards, they can wear makeup and mascara now, they can just get fucked and become pregnant to get out of a deployment. Not to mention everyone knows women in the military are giga blown out whores. It absolutely is a huge fucking joke but what isn't nowadays

Just be a masochist bro KEK
They will put our society straight. They shit all over Friedrich August von Hayek ideas. Based chinks think they can social engineer a perfect world.

God speed to them. Genetically engineered catgirls coming soon. Incels will finally be extinct and nobody will have to suffer anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back