Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The unspoken truth(s) about ER.

H

Hellothere

Banned
-
Yeah, when ER went ER, it was a turning point. No not in some like groundbreaking, although technically it was in it's own way, it was a turning point in that he was the first social media killer, in that he used it to get help/attention, I mean, he was posting his videos, laying out his plans, anyone could see he had problems, and he was ignored, not just cause you ignore certain people as well do, but ignored in the name of everyone's vapid self interest, which ties into part of what I am going to say. Someone posted a video on here from someones instagram the night he went ER of the gunshots, think about this, you here gunshots, and all you can do is record them for "thah perfect instagram moment yo/oh sheeit yo dawg niggaz!!! Some young nigga pawpin awf yo!!!!", says it all right there.

The unspoken truth about him is that he was ultimately a product of his environment. Both at home/personal family life and his social living school one.

When the story first broke, I had this almost instinctive premonition that it was some angry dude and not uh, gang activity or anything else. I saw the story on cnn, and it hit me, "This was angry dude lashing out at the world."

Then the videos came out. And wow, did it say ALOT. Oh yeah. I could greatly relate. But I'm not talking about that right now. They came out, and said so much. People poured over them. Even with the events that happened, they were curious as to who was this guy? We learned about his dad, hollywood, home life, etc.

Of course, of course, the feminazi cunt rags and the online leftist sjw faggots came along with ye old virtue signalling calls of "Tahxeeic mascuhlinahity! Maielz entitlemontz! Rapez Culturez! Wymnz Ouhbjectifcashiunz! Mourh Feminiminiminimimismz!!!!" etc. not willing to look beyond that for a moment.

In the following days/weeks of what happened, they interviewed friends and family. Many people who talked about him about how he always seemed a little off, very lonely etc. One family friend even said he was the loneliest person he'd ever met. Fuck. That's a lot for someone as a kid to go through. That young and already experiencing such problems? Where were the parents? More on that in a few. And of course, had this been a different situation/shoe on the other fucking foot, like say a gangbanger who shoots up thah niggaz dead like a tru thugz do and/or piece of shit drug dealer, we'd hear the same old "Oh it was his environment, daddy wasn't there cause well, he wasn't, or had to work more to make money for the family and couldn't be the positive influence, he didn't have good school, he had no guidance, etc."

But of course it was ER and it was angry resentful dude no sex based and well, just fuck him and the horse he road in on or the bmw he drove in on!

Back to the family, well, daddy was absent, mommy sounded like she was useless. So it sounds like daddy thought if I just give and throw enough money at him, this and his problems will fix themselves.

When the fuck has that ever worked? Emotional problems mixed with loneliness and rage and money nice car thrown at him a solution to fix it does not make. Like maybe the dad needed his fucking head examined him being mr.hollywood and all.

Then of course, his "entitlement" issues, yeah his delusions aside, as if he's the only fucking person to ever have this problem.

See, his entitlement problems did not come from "toxic masculinity", "lack of respect for women", "not enough feminism", "male sexual frustration" etc.

No, I think it came more from a social conditioning that despite all the fucking bullshit you've been fed about fairness equality and trust, are behaviors and ideas applauded and condoned by otherwise sane rational successful non-ER type of people. By non-ER, I mean people who wouldn't go ER, but have some of the same problems as him, not even "angry social outcast vengeful sexist incel loners", but delusions that they think they can control everything and when they don't get their way, will turn on you like a dog as if you are trying to take it's meat away from it.

I deal with this shit on an almost daily basis. I'm regularly in an are where there people with lots of money, or should I say (((people with lots of money))), and dumb pain in the ass irish and italian catholic mick leprechaun dego whop guinea guido greaseball morons, there is a sense of "this is my community, therefore everything in it is mine and will act as I expect it to and give me what I want whenever no matter what no questions asked".

It's celebrated, condoned, seen as funny, accepted, and if you so much as look at them sideways, it's like you've pulled a gun on them.

Then of course on a related note, we have the never ending epidemic of everyone stupid idiot asshole fucker and cunt on the phone, on the social media, all times, everywhere, every hour, not paying attention, thinking the whole goddamned world revolves around them and they can control it at the push of a button. Mixed with severe narcissism, impatience, entitlement, lack of attention, and you have a bad mix.

You condone and advocate this kind of shit, allow it, say it's ok for these type of people to do this but not them, it builds and builds, and then you get surprised when you have an ER level event or a Minassian? Yeah fuck you guys. You created this and let it happen.

I read this story about this guy, who is by all means, a total fucking nigger. Yeah. So he hit and killed this guy in a crosswalk, and know what this piece of shit wannabe gangbanger nigger piece of shit says?, "I was listening to my music, although him being a dumb nigger was probably also on his phone, could care less he hit the guy, and said he shouldn't have been in the crosswalk." Wow. Just wow. This is what we are producing as a result of this, and you are surprised when we get an ER, A Sodini, or a Minassian? Or a Cho? Although Cho was already pretty fucked up. Oh and this nigger was on probation for beating up a mail carrier and was living with his mom. Yeah. We are indifferent to such things, well, maybe that is too strong a word, but you have this all or nothing be all end all I am the beginning and the end of it and all else better get the fuck out of my way and it is rewarded via copious bitches and pussy with nsa all the time, applauded by the friends/homies/thugs/niggers/idiot white boys, wigga or preppy, and then you wonder when an ER happens????

Yeah fuck you guys.

ER was a legend. His quotes about females and humanity are so relevant in 2018.

ER was a legend. His quotes about females and humanity are so relevant in 2018.

That's a whole other discussion, I mostly agree, but my point is about these environmental influences no one ever wants to talk about. I mean, if you say it takes a village to raise the child, that whole fucking village had better be on the same fucking page.

That's a whole other discussion, I mostly agree, but my point is about these environmental influences no one ever wants to talk about. I mean, if you say it takes a village to raise the child, that whole fucking village had better be on the same fucking page.
We talk about our role, or lack thereof, in society a lot. But society will never, ever, point the finger at themselves.

It's like how people become so gleefully sadistic when a criminal is being tortured. They fail to see that we're all in this together.

We talk about our role, or lack thereof, in society a lot. But society will never, ever, point the finger at themselves.

It's like how people become so gleefully sadistic when a criminal is being tortured. They fail to see that we're all in this together.

Good point, but I don't know if I would use that example myself. Of course they won't point the finger at themselves. It's always everyone else/the other. Fuck I've done that myself. And you can't blame people for shit they didn't do or has nothing to do with them, that's not going to work out either. But when they contradict themselves all the time and no one catches it???......

Good point, but I don't know if I would use that example myself. Of course they won't point the finger at themselves. It's always everyone else/the other. Fuck I've done that myself. And you can't blame people for shit they didn't do or has nothing to do with them, that's not going to work out either. But when they contradict themselves all the time and no one catches it???......
We catch the contradictions because we are looking for them. It's easy to be blind to something you don't want to see.