Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The use of birth control causes foids to subconsciously think their mate is infertile

• Thread starter Deleted member 28903
  • Start date
Deleted member 28903

Deleted member 28903

Banned
-
After fucking the same man for a while and not getting pregnant, the foid's instincts start subconsciously telling her that the man is infertile and then drive her to lose interest and seek out a new mate.

After fucking the same man for a while and not getting pregnant, the foid's instincts start subconsciously telling her that the man is infertile and then drive her to lose interest and seek out a new mate.
I have heard that too before actually. So if you actually get married, do like what God told Abraham and have kids.

legit theory. also (((birth control))) has weird effects on foids (((hormones)))

I have heard that too before actually. So if you actually get married, do like what God told Abraham and have kids.
Not always guaranteed to work. Many married women with children still cheat. They even rationalize it by saying things like "my husband is such a great dad to our kids but I'm just not attracted to him."

legit theory. also (((birth control))) has weird effects on foids (((hormones)))
Also builds up in the water supply and has effects on us. Everyone pays just so foids can fuck all day with 0 consequences.

Also builds up in the water supply and has effects on us. Everyone pays just so foids can fuck all day with 0 consequences.
Women are wonderful INKWELL!!

High IQ theory. Birth control contributes to promiscuity in several different ways.

Yeah these pills are basically pure estrogen and wreak havoc on the environment. It's probably part of the reason for the dropping testosterone levels I noted earlier.

Yeah these pills are basically pure estrogen and wreak havoc on the environment. It's probably part of the reason for the dropping testosterone levels I noted earlier.
Birth control pills honestly need to be banned. It'll never happen though, due to wamens rights. Why the fuck cant normies just use condoms?

Not always guaranteed to work. Many married women with children still cheat. They even rationalize it by saying things like "my husband is such a great dad to our kids but I'm just not attracted to him."
I know bro, its over

Birth control pills honestly need to be banned. It'll never happen though, due to wamens rights. Why the fuck cant normies just use condoms?

If it's banned then we will have more low-IQ children from hoodrats who will grow up to be a detriment to society. Fuck that.

Yeah, I guess you're right .
No, the opposite really. Lower IQ people are the ones that are most likely to not use birth control right now. If we forced everyone to stop using it, the lowest quality people might start breeding more, but the highest quality people would start breeding a LOT more.

seems like a logical theory to me

condoms also stop the transmission of neurochemicals through precum that help pair bonding

without pair bonding chemistry they are more likely to lose interest

If you at least precum in her pussy then pull out and cum on her face / in her ass / in her mouth it might work better than a condom catching it all

but I still agree with you that impregnating her is the most important thing to convince her subconscious of your virility

that said: let's not act like this is a guarantee or anything. You could impregnate a woman constantly for 5 years and you could still get cheated on the instant chad walks by and mogs you

This is at best one of many factors that might tip scales in edge cases.

Perhaps another factor is also that impregnating the women makes them less appealing to other men (they get stretched out, fat, more masculine, carry a burden) so the women have reduced sexual opportunities from appealing men.

Not caring for children would also leave more free time and boredom to cheat. Plus no sense of obligation to stay with you for sake of child during rough times.

No, the opposite really.
Lower IQ people are the ones that are most likely to not use birth control right now.
If we forced everyone to stop using it, the lowest quality people might start breeding more,
but the highest quality people would start breeding a LOT more.
IQ relationship to birth control is probably a lot like it is to racism.
0004bb317d704f1cb1f4b9885ae38242e197ef01657c4c471e7cbff82f7b4eaa_1.jpg
images

Last edited:
Interesting idea