Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The User Base Of Reddit Are Predominantly 40 plus divorced welfare whales

L

Lightning Wing

Greycel
It seems like 60 to 70 percent of that website is this demographic. How else do you explain all the man hating content on there where they keep bitching about older male celebrities going out with younger female celebrities.

Especially the SubredditDrama sub. I HATE that sub. It's full of these people. How else do you think those jobless retards have so much time to track 100 comments on conversations and repost it to their retarded ass sub. Good wholesome men are out there working jobs so they don't have time for this crap.

I hate reddit so much its insane

We mostly knew this already, judging from the ITselfies and the incessant attempts to exterminate us from Reddit that ultimately worked. :feelsclown:

I'm happy that this forum is its own thing and no longer a part of Reddit. I'd hate to go there every time, accidently click on the homepage, and see all of the retarded normie brain-rot shit that they consume and upvote.
But why? The internet used to be a male domain. Reddit was a male safe space. And then these feminists took it over like they took over everything else built by men. Why don't THEY fuck off to their own websites.

I hate reddit so much its insane
Same. I hate it with an irrational passion.
Fuck that worthless shithole website and its subhuman userbase.
I'm happy that this forum is its own thing and no longer a part of Reddit. I'd hate to go there every time, accidently click on the homepage, and see all of the retarded normie brain-rot shit that they consume and upvote.
One saving grace about its braindead front page is that it's extremely fake.
It's one giant astroturfing operation built on vote manipulation, rigged algorithms and censorship.
Why don't THEY fuck off to their own websites.
Because the intent is to destroy opposition and establish total control over the narrative.
They don't want thought crimes like ours to exist.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back