Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based the vast majority of people are stupid and I am smarter than them

• Thread starter BummerDrummerOG
  • Start date
Being smart won't bring you happiness or satisfaction if you are ugly. How do I know?
am a computer science engineer, I score 145+ in every IQ test I have ever taken, I frequently feel like killing myself for the way people treat like absolute garbage, not because I exercise my free speech IRL, like I do here, they just can't look at me and have a good mood

I see

You fail to understand a lot of things.
Im pretty sure that this post was sarcastic, well hopefully anyway.

The only positions people here take are "give up don't do anything" or "go on a generic mass murder spree done 100x before" because nobody understands/the government doesn't want us to know that we as incels need to organize politically much like all these other groups pushing their own positions.
Organize? Mate alot of people here would ditch their whole incel shtick the second they would get a CRUMB of vagina, there is very few people here that would be willing to actually bother organizing and doing shit.