Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based The Virgin Mary became pregnant at about 12 years old and her husband Joseph was an old man

Vitarius

Vitarius

Catholicel
★★★
"Behold, Mary has reached the age of twelve years in the temple of the Lord [...] And the priest said to Joseph, You have been chosen by lot to take into your keeping the virgin of the Lord. But Joseph refused, saying: I have children, and I am an old man, and she is a young girl." (Protoevangelium of James - Second half of 2nd century)

Age cucks wil seethe with this! :feelshaha:

Not only God doesn't care about teenagers marrying old men, but God himself got a teenage girl pregnant (Jesus Christ being the result of this pregnancy)!

Low IQ

jozeph iz the firzt cuck in human history

what god , fool

it waz some random neighbor or idiot and she came up with the usual roastie excuse story
holy fuck I didn't look at it this way :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

what god , fool

it waz some random neighbor or idiot and she came up with the usual roastie excuse story
woah really ?

@MiSKiRaT
I only know the Islamic version of Joseph, In Islam he has no relation to Jesus, He statusmaxxed and ruled in Egypt then died, Prophets that came after him were the decedents of Levi (his brother)

Zechariah was the the one that took care of Maryam not Joseph

View: https://youtu.be/XRvAwAAjYHU

it was zechariah who took care of maryam yeah not joseph but christcucks always lie about god like retards

Sadly, feminism is so strong nowadays that even in Christian spaces there's a lot of hate towards older men who like younger women, even though the bible doesn't say a single word against it. On the contrary, it says women should marry young and doesn't specify the age their husbands must have.

Meanwhile, plenty of others sins get tolerated and even embraced.

Mary was actually 16.

"Behold, Mary has reached the age of twelve years in the temple of the Lord [...] And the priest said to Joseph, You have been chosen by lot to take into your keeping the virgin of the Lord. But Joseph refused, saying: I have children, and I am an old man, and she is a young girl." (Protoevangelium of James - Second half of 2nd century)

Age cucks wil seethe with this! :feelshaha:

Not only God doesn't care about teenagers marrying old men, but God himself got a teenage girl pregnant (Jesus Christ being the result of this pregnancy)!
I thought god kreempied her

God is based even though he doesn't exist

imagine being cucked by god

cant blame tbh

If i get giga virgin stacy that is so faithful and giga beautiful that god wants to fuck her but u are so chad that only god can mogg you