Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The Virtues of Street-Shitting

Wiseman

Wiseman

Law-Abiding Member
★★
I think the curries might be onto something with their practice of street-shitting. I've seen the videos; the way they do it almost sounds like a religious ritual. There's definitely some hidden purpose behind this custom.

Street-shitting, I suspect, is such a blissful experience that once anyone indulges in it he'll inevitably develop an aversion for toilets. Try to picture yourself shitting in an open area as the gentle wind brushes against your bottom, how empowering that experience would be! Toilets only serve to shackle us and take away our freedoms, they inhibit us by making us timid and socially anxious. Liberty demands that we destroy all toilets and replace them with designated shitting streets.

Shitting in the open is the way of our ancestors, and we'd be wise to return to it.

A toilet is more comfortable, pass

shits me
based and shitpilled
nice shitpost

You are onto something here. While street shitting itself is not part of the hidden ritual, there is a highly esoteric ritual created by the Seven Primordial Chads and passed from there. It is called "Dandayamana Maltyagasana."

Ask @chudur-budur

A toilet is more comfortable, pass
How do you know?
You are onto something here. While street shitting itself is not part of the hidden ritual, there is a highly esoteric ritual created by the Seven Primordial Chads and passed from there. It is called "Dandayamana Maltyagasana."

Ask @chudur-budur
Dandayamana Maltyagasana -- what a frightening name. We have to uncover the truth.

Street shitting is to show dominance. :horror:
They are all subhuman so They mark their territory with shit

I can smell this thread from across 1000 miles boyo.
The salty sea just doesn´t cut it.

Shitting in the open is the way of our ancestors, and we'd be wise to return to it.
Oh yes i miss the good old days when they used to throw shit and piss on the street below where rats would wander, investing the food they ate, dying of disease and poor environmental factors and ultimately making their life expectancy 40 years old :feelsseriously:

Yeah street shitting is a perfect way to exterminate your own race with all the enteric microbes.

Ask @chudur-budur

Extremely high-IQ comment. @Templarcel421 never disappoints me.

Here are some guidelines for the noobs:

Extremely high-IQ comment. @Templarcel421 never disappoints me.

Here are some guidelines for the noobs:

Beautiful