Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The War on Drugs is the quintessence of cuckservatism

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
Alcohol was prohibited in America because of stinky Catholic (e.g. Italian and Irish) immigrants from Europe

Cannabis was prohibited in America because of stinky Mexican immigrants ("muh marijuana")

Opium was prohibited in America because of stinky Chinese immigrants

Why? Since capitalists loved all this cheap immigrant labor and wanted it to remain, their cuckservative buttgoys who were rustled about "muh foreigners" were forced to argue that these immigrants were not inherently stinky (like fascists would do in order to justify kicking them out), but that they're only stinky because they take all these ungodly substances :lul:

This created a profitable industry of its own known as the War on Drugs, founded on fundamentally liberal notions of demographic differences

In reality, WHAT'S STINKY IS CAPITALISM tbh

Last edited:
Based post. Cartel members say it themselves, "no one is making them buy the drugs". American junkies are Cartels favorite customers

Cuckservatism and cuckibraltism must be eradicated and replaced with extinct all lifeism

Pardon me? :feelshaha:
Both parties. Are illogical only subscribe to all life shouldn't exist. The mere sight of seeing something be born makes me kill both mother and child in the woods. I have killed over fifteen bobcat mothers and children. All life is evil.

Everyone will die, you your family, your animals and vegetation will die. Mountains of broken bones and flesh and dead veggies. Beneath the wheel.

Both parties. Are illogical only subscribe to all life shouldn't exist. The mere sight of seeing something be born makes me kill both mother and child in the woods. I have killed over fifteen bobcat mothers and children. All life is evil.
Oh man you should really read up on the Pole Flip, if you really believe that stuff it'd cheer you up a lot. Lots of psychics and hollywood movies predicting it will happen in 2045. The Adam and Eve Story was about what would happen, and it got sanitized by the CIA. I hate to recommend 4chan archives but I know schizos there have collected a lot about it to put it in one place.

winnersdontdodrugs.gif

the war on drugs in the 80s resulted in one of the safest periods in american history. crime plummeted in the 90s and early 2000s.

that was the last time white americans were socially responsible.

nowadays white american numbers are dwindling and they are being socially irresponsible. weed is legalized and there is even a hard push for mushrooms to be legal. then people wonder why there is a mass homelessness and crime problem.

Post-alcohol prohibition: Don't buy their stinky drugs, buy our stinky drugs!