Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The wave - Have you read the book / saw the movie?

Robb97

Robb97

Voicecel

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FYDF8wGn5E

"Rainer (Jürgen Vogel), a teacher, is given the task of instructing his high school students about the autocratic state during a week-long session dedicated to longer-term lessons. A favorite among the kids, Rainer decides to let his students run with the subject matter, and he asks them to construct their own autocracy. However, when the kids start forming a nation state eerily similar to Nazi Germany, Rainer and the other teachers become unnerved and uncertain what to do."

An interesting detail is that the bullied truecel becomes the biggest supporter of the movement. He finally found a purpose in life.
The movie makes it look like it's something despicable. All the sex havers on the other hand don't care nearly as much about the project as the truecel.

When I watched the movie I thought the same way. In fact I started thinking that caring about anything in life is a truecel thing to do. Normies have no ideals, they just take the path of least resistance and enjoy the ride.

But is the truecel really the one in the wrong here? I feel like it used to be normal for men to have ideals, to have something that you're willing to die for. Only in todays hedonistic society is it uncool to care about anything.