Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The way Egypt bashes Ethopia for building a dam upstream shows they are a loser country

• Thread starter Mountainbikecel
  • Start date
Mountainbikecel

Mountainbikecel

Genetiker und Evolutionspsychologe.
★★★★
Evaporation of water from the reservoir is expected to be at 3% of the annual inflow volume of 48.8 km3 (11.7 cu mi), which corresponds to an average volume lost through evaporation of around 1.5 km3 (0.36 cu mi) annually. This was considered negligible by the IPoE.[36] For comparison, Lake Nasser in Egypt loses between 10–16 km3 (2.4–3.8 cu mi) annually through evaporation.[43]

If they really wanted more water they could just lower the levels of Lake Nasser in winter, and build more wind generators. They would even get foreign aid for that if they just stopped bitching about Ethopias water dam and their colonial era exclusive water rights.

:blackpill:
@tehgymcel420 thot?

I have no idea what you are talking about and I simply don't care

Egypt as all mena are losers, fucking over for zabbalincels.

I’ve heard of this. They need to fucking blow Ethiopia up. I fucking hate the UN for not allowing wars to happen, fuck world peace. Ethiopia is a famine ridden shithole in turmoil. Egypt should take the river itself by force.

what the fuck are you even saying

basically gaza tactics to genocide ethopians. Honestly Im surprised ethiopia can even build a dam. Probobly some CCChinknese project. In that case good fuck chinks glad they get cockblocked.Still feel bad for the ethiopians tho as its the poorest country in the world like 90$ a year salary shit

Last edited:
They could also do desalination since they’re on a coast

basically gaza tactics to genocide ethopians. Honestly Im surprised ethiopia can even build a dam. Probobly some CCChinknese project. In that case good fuck chinks glad they get cockblocked.Still feel bad for the ethiopians tho as its the poorest country in the world like 90$ a year salary shit
I will move to Ethiopia and be rich!

I will move to Ethiopia and be rich!
And get yourself the largest mud mansion while dining the finest nutrition packages UNICEF has on the menu

And get yourself the largest mud mansion while dining the finest nutrition packages UNICEF has on the menu
No bro.

I will literally be rich.

With my American neetbuxx.

I will buy and marriage all the pretty who'res for the price of a few goats!

(And tell them to make me sandwiches!)

No bro.

ascending with a harem

based pimpcel

No bro.

this would, unironically, work

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back