Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The way incel totalitarianism could work

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
Incel revolt.
Throw all truly good ppl (8+/10) into giant domes. Hollow out shitty cities like detroit thru force. Remodel them into breeding holding facilities.
Breed them constanty. Raise them to be slaves/ amish.
Make bs religious doctrine that says gl ppl come from satan (angels etc.) or jinn or smth.
And that by breeding with an incel they are "purified'. Earth and water not fire and air (hot ppl).
If an incel performs well in society they can have 1 by default. 4 if in the military. up to 10 if they are magnificent gifted ppl.
Full blood incels cant have babies. But successful ones can uprank thru enslaving gl ppl.
Incels will be gone, all good ppl will win in the end hahaha.

Incel revolt.
I propose to make it a rule on the site that every new member has to take an offical IQ test before having their account accepted and the test result will be displayed below their post count.

I propose to make it a rule on the site that every new member has to take an offical IQ test before having their account accepted and the test result will be displayed below their post count.

Juche+sharia with Nazi aesthetics. We will have waffen SS throw chads into jail

Based

Shades of Socrates' Republic

Incel totalitarianism requires first depriving foids of all rights, choices and freedoms

Anything else is secondary

You mean a jihadi incel revolt? We need guns, first.

The revolt would have to happen during a world war, or after a nuclear war destroys the government and military. Then incel gangs could gain strength and go from city to city burning everything down, medieval barbarian style, execute all the remaining simps and cucks and taking the attractive women as sex slaves and breeders. Then the incel utopia would rise from the ashes of the jewish hellhole dystopia we currently live in.

The revolt would have to happen during a world war, or after a nuclear war destroys the government and military. Then incel gangs could gain strength and go from city to city burning everything down, medieval barbarian style, execute all the remaining simps and cucks and taking the attractive women as sex slaves and breeders. Then the incel utopia would rise from the ashes of the jewish hellhole dystopia we currently live in.
take hot men and make them gladiators after 25 so they cant be an issue but can still provide us iwth hot women if well bred

:feelskek: :feelskek:

(As if I wouldn't be ashamed if that happened)

OutcompetedByRoomba whats your IQ

I am on board with this amazing idea.

never took an official one but on one of the better free online ones I got a 139
Screenshot 20230831 211018

Every single online test gives me somewhere between 130-140, but I feel so limited irl, this is def not my IQ

View attachment 861090
Every single online test gives me somewhere between 130-140, but I feel so limited irl, this is def not my IQ
Like, bro, what are the chances of a guy top 1% IQ send a link to a IQ test to a random guy then the random guy finds out he is top 2% lol

I am on board with this amazing idea.
Why does it speak to you.

We’re all tired of rednecks gangster ghetto mfers etc

The world should have angry perfectionist nerds

Destroy all chads after 25 and their 1000 women quota is used up. Throw them in gladiator pits.

Destroy all chads after 25 and their 1000 women quota is used up. Throw them in gladiator pits.
Then give 75% of all women to incels after they’re raised in an Amish sheltered brainwashing world

The world doesn’t need women to think for themselves

Only ones permitted to grow a personality are the ELITE tier who can only be nerdy

Incel revolt.
Throw all truly good ppl (8+/10) into giant domes. Hollow out shitty cities like detroit thru force. Remodel them into breeding holding facilities.
Breed them constanty. Raise them to be slaves/ amish.
Make bs religious doctrine that says gl ppl come from satan (angels etc.) or jinn or smth.
And that by breeding with an incel they are "purified'. Earth and water not fire and air (hot ppl).
If an incel performs well in society they can have 1 by default. 4 if in the military. up to 10 if they are magnificent gifted ppl.
Full blood incels cant have babies. But successful ones can uprank thru enslaving gl ppl.
Incels will be gone, all good ppl will win in the end hahaha.
Forgot to mention we get rid of the male bred chsds through gladiator pits at 25 they’re obligated to fight until they die which will inevitably happen when they suffer the volcano course.

Ricecel.is

Not that many kike-cels though. Low-tier kikes can always pedo-maxx.
My people are defined by our genetic heritage, not by our religion. Religion is only a framework that helps with large scale cooperation / coordination and is already no longer relevant for the majority of the most influential Ashkenazis around.

Between 3 variation
Within variation

My people are defined by our genetic heritage, not by our religion. Religion is only a framework that helps with large scale cooperation / coordination and is already no longer relevant for the majority of the most influential Ashkenazis around.

View attachment 861180View attachment 861181
Nice graph. But how do you explain your people's relationship with bolshevism, feminism, and transgenderism? If your people deserve credit for all their scientific achievements, then they must also be held responsible for their crimes against Europe and Asia.

Nice graph. But how do you explain your people's relationship with bolshevism, feminism, and transgenderism? If your people deserve credit for all their scientific achievements, then they must also be held responsible for their crimes against Europe and Asia.
Oh I have no attachment to "my people" as a group. In fact, I more or less hate at least part of what our jewish nature looks like. I have posted some of my thoughts on that on here before, though in the end I don't really know why exactly we are the way we are.

I prefer being called "unscrupulous and innately subversive ". Has a better ring to it.

At some point I gotta look up how many places we were actually expelled from. Not sure if right-wingers can be relied upon to count up to above 200 without skipping a few numbers along the way.

Part of this is just high average IQ = overrepresentation in the upper echelons of society. Combined with a higher verbal / logical tilt leading to a focus on specific domains.

Though I would bet there is also some WW2 revenge plot for some powerful rich jews. Soros says that almost directly.

And in addition to that we jews were selected for a personality distribution that results in us being innately manipulative, subversive and some other things I'm not quite sure about.

We have some weird propensity for foid worship. I've got some vague ideas where that might come from but it's based on nothing concrete, just intuition.

Men who use the word instead of the sword to climb the hierachy / gain power are playing their games in the social domain, the realm of relationsships and reputation and lies. They are the priest archetype, shamans, witch doctors and apparently also merchants.

Their home turf is the same domain through which women are enacting their influence. In the form of shaming, guilting, gaslighting, etc. So women and jews both are pursuing power through similar means and in a shared space.
But that could have just as well lead to rivilary or conflict. Instead, it seems jews are absurdly biased in favor of women. And I'm not sure why it ended up this way instead of another way.

Being part Ashkenazi myself I don't think you know enough to even make a judgement.
1.) Jews are absurdly over represented in the upper echelons of society because of very high IQ. So that can explain a lot of their influence. And influence we have, make no mistake.
2.) They also have a certain personality profile that I think, amongst other things, includes being naturally subversive.
3.) At least some of the rich and highly influential jews do want to get back at whites for trying to wipe them out. Soros for example is showing that as directly as you can without saying it. He is intentionally pushing for the things that are tearing America apart. Even many Israeli jews are uncomfortable with what he and others like him are doing, because they fear that another round of retaliation will await Israel at some point in the future.
4.) Beyond that there is even more. Jews were far, far too overrepresented amongst communists (despite being sometimes hunted and disowned for being rich industrialists) for it to be just about IQ. Something about that ideology attracts our type. And I think that is a big part of why Hollywood is like it is today. Entertainment and media is where jews are the most overrepresented, maybe except for the highest tiers of science, and our communist tendencies are at least partially responsible for what is going on in those domains.
5.) And beyond all these things there lie a bunch of wild conspiracy theories. Which I would bet are mostly wrong, but which I would also bet are in some ways more correct than the official narritive.

Though I would bet there is also some WW2 revenge plot for some powerful rich jews. Soros says that almost directly.
The vengeance theory explains Jewish subversion pretty well. Russian society was anti-Jewish, so the educated Jewish intellectuals used Bolshevism to oppress the Russians. Another hypothesis is that Jewish elites genuinely believe that they know what's best for the goyims therefore the ends justify the means. For example, Marx and Trotsky are in favor of using political terror as a means of building a utopia for goyims.

Yes one day I will try, but unfortunately these are not our IQs :(
It's from mensa, it probably has a solid correlation with real IQ tests. Even far weaker tests like wordsum are regularly used to estimate IQ for research purposes. Obviously, that works mostly because at scale the inaccuracies average out, but getting a good score on this test still suggests something, even if it's not a real professional IQ test. For comparison, wordsum is just 10 words and you have to find the right synonym out of 5 choices for these 10 words. That 10 item test has 0.6-08 correlation with full IQ tests.

The part of getting rid of people who cause you nothing but trouble (foids and Chad's) is what spoke to me would the Internet be removed ot rationed in this new world order.

It's from mensa, it probably has a solid correlation with real IQ tests. Even far weaker tests like wordsum are regularly used to estimate IQ for research purposes. Obviously, that works mostly because at scale the inaccuracies average out, but getting a good score on this test still suggests something, even if it's not a real professional IQ test. For comparison, wordsum is just 10 words and you have to find the right synonym out of 5 choices for these 10 words. That 10 item test has 0.6-08 correlation with full IQ tests.
Oh, let's become Mensa members

:feelskek: yeah Mensa is made only for bragging
a valid and noble purpose
arguing online becomes much more bareable if you have a reliable way to :dab:on these retards if need be

The part of getting rid of people who cause you nothing but trouble (foids and Chad's) is what spoke to me would the Internet be removed ot rationed in this new world order.
it will be highly monitored nad mostly geared to pro nerdy thing.
No social media is the main thing. mostly just games and chats/ mental exercise.

Even if we have to knowledge for this, it was over. It never began.

make everyone infertile and clone humans so they all look like eachother and think the same. Being incel is being worse,
if there is someone better there will be someone worse. You would have to make everyone on the same level.