Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel the West will go to war with China soon and it will turn inceldom upside down

Gutless

Gutless

Cut my life into pee sez
-
all the zoomercels that get drafted will get hot girlfriends whose pussies have been twinging for a generation of fighting men. meanwhile i was born just a few years too late and i will be stuck working my gay office job i guess. jfl my luck is so shit

I hope ww3 happens i have nothing left to lose anymore

all the zoomercels that get drafted will get hot girlfriends whose pussies have been twinging for a generation of fighting men. meanwhile i was born just a few years too late and i will be stuck working my gay office job i guess. jfl my luck is so shit
What kind of cuck risks his life to impress whores? I hope those flaccid simps come back home to blacked sluts.

These people are delusional. 100%. I remeber all the ISIS terror attacks back in 2015-2017, everyone was coping "oh one more big attack and everythings going to change." Even recently with the French riots.

Nobody is going to give you anything for free. Wake up :blackpill::blackpill:

Our wish means nothing...
We're bound to spend the rest of our lives in endless persuit of hopelessness and jealousy.