Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The whitepill is the new bluepill

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
The point of this thread is to be the be all end all refutation of the whitepill.

HOWEVER, hypergamy and our inability to get sex is hugely important to the health of our species. It's a simple fact. By us not having sex or breeding, and suffering for it, we are ensuring the health of future human beings. We are ensuring that females choose superior males to breed with, which will allow our species to evolve, and reach greater heights.

1. Future generations wont be devoid of incels simply because ugly males failed to reproduce. Ugly females still get to reproduce, so the gene pool will still be polluted with inferior genes, giving rise to new generations of incels, and on and on the cycle will go so long as ugly females are able to reproduce.

2. A human being with inferior genes being born is no longer a consequence/ramification of incels having sex, as pregnancy can be terminated via abortion or prevented via contraception to begin with, so even if were denied the ability to reproduce (which we have the right to do: see point 1), we should at the very least be able to have sex.

THIS is the WHITEPILL: Understanding that the sacrifice you make by being unattractive is what powers the world, it's what makes those beautiful famous people beautiful and famous in the first place. Without us, Chad would mean nothing, and the fact that YOU are able to give someone that much power by existing should help you realize that we DESERVE to exist.

HUMAN BEINGS ARE INNATELY SELFISH

From the moment a living organism begins its life to the moment it ceases to exist, its every action is catered to its own survival, which is its top priority above all else. This is an irrefutable fact which remains true for every form of life, from single-celled organisms to more complex biologically structured organisms (human beings). Self-sacrifice is not natural in the animal kingdom, every living creature looks out for itself first and foremost. Every species (humans included) engage in competition for resources in order to survive, and each specimen will go to extreme measures (including killing other lifeforms) in order to guarantee its own survival.

Like other species, human beings are innately selfish, and will only care about living the best life possible for themselves while remaining ignorant of the suffering/tribulation of its fellow human beings. People living in the first-world really dont give a shit about those children starving to death in India, African nations and other third-world countries around the world. People living in the west really dont care about those innocent civilians in the middle-east being nuked so that America can help itself to the oil, minerals and other resources in those lands.

Normies have the privilege of not experiencing inhumane treatment at the hands of society, of not being deprived of sex, these are problems which they never have to experience themselves so there is no reason for them to address these problems and devise solutions to the problems.

The point im trying to make is that people only care about issues which directly/indirectly affect THEMSELVES because
HUMAN BEINGS ARE INNATELY SELFISH.

In the same way that normies only think about themselves and disregard our problems, we should only think about ourselves and disregard their problems. There is absolutely no reason for incels to care about the genetic quality of society, a problem which doesn't affect us considering that WE'RE NOT EVEN A PART OF SOCIETY.
Caring about a society which caused our social isolation and alienation, a society which cast us out and left us to rot, is indicative of a blue-pilled and cucked mindset. Fuck what happens to society, if the quality of the gene pool deteriorates, who gives a shit? We are not part of the gene-pool, so we should not concern ourselves with problems which do not affect us. Like other human beings, we should be selfish and only care about our own problems.

I was trying to tell the guy that simply having attractive parents isnt going to do anything about inceldom, especially considering our current time. There are more issues causing sexual deprivation than only bad genes. Social media, degenerate pop culture and the constant strawmanning of virgins as undesirable losers in movies and shows are all just kicks to a horse that died long ago from being ugly/short

It’s his own whitepill and I don’t subscribe to it.

I’m blackpilled because I hate the bluepill deception. Other people call themself “blackpilled” even if they are cucks and depressed, which is an oxymoron, since blackpill can only improve your life.

This user created his own pill, and I support it not because I want to be like him. I support the whitepill because I think it’s the best choice for cucks (majority of the validationcels).

If cucks take the whitepill, they will leave the blackpill to me. I can handle the blackpill.

what the fuck is even whitepill lol

I think that u all forget who coined the term whitepill, or at least explained it, it was admin of this site. It has nothing to do with bluepill as it is an extension of blackpill that describes how to effectively cope.

There is absolutely no reason for incels to care about the genetic quality of society, a problem which doesn't affect us considering that WE'RE NOT EVEN A PART OF SOCIETY.
Nothing to do but sit back and watch as the fireworks. :feelsautistic:

Guys, dont destroy his coping mechanism too much!

It's over for many men

You misunderstand it, though you can have your own opinion, of course.

maybe i misunderstand @Lester 's interpretation of it. Although im open to hearing out a different interpretation

The [WhitePill] is simply about coping from a [BlackPill] perspective...

Just kidnap and force fuck foids theory i am so mad