Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting the word female is NOT offensive and if it offends you, you're a whiny little faggot

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
if you go on twitter or a liberal page on Facebook or reddit or something, you'll see feminists go all "StOp uSiNg tHe WoRd FeMaLe iT's OfFeNsIvE". shut the fuck up you fucking faggot. THAT word offends you?! THAT FUCKING WORD OFFENDS YOU?! ARE YOU A FUCKING FAGGOT OR SOMETHING?! HOW THE FUCK IS THAT WORD OFFENSIVE?!

ThE WoRd FeMaLE iS aN aDJeCtIvE

It is also a noun.

iT DeHuMaNiZeS uS WaHmEnZ bEcAuSe WoMaN iS a FeMaLe HuMaN aNd fEmALe rEfErS uSuALLy tO ANiMaLs

really? because i see dogs and cats get called boys or girls all the time. i ask the owner is the dog a boy or girl sometimes or we hear someone say the dog/cat is a boy/girl. animals still can be called girls or boys. i've seen people refer to other animals as men or women. nobody uses the word female to dehumanize women. NOBODY. that's a MYTH. show me evidence that they use the word to dehumanize women. like i can ask someone who used the word and say "why do you say female instead of women" you think they'll tell me they wanted to dehumanize women? fuck off. the reason people use the word female is because female adults are women while female children/adolescents are girls, so the word female is to refer to all females regardless of how grown they are. That's why some people use the word male or the word guy. The word lady doesn't work because ladies are usually for adult women or older teens. The word chick can work but even that word offends some people and if I referred to a five year old little girl as a chick, I'd probably be accused of being a child molester.

iT's CrEePy

so what if the word sounds creepy to you? Anything can be interpreted as creepy. I actually think the laughing with tears emoji is creepy. I used to think gingers look creepy when i was a little kid. anything can be interpreted as creepy. Just because something is creepy doesn't make it bad. creepy is subjective to an extent anyways.

bUt i OfTeN sEe tHe wOrD fEmALe uSeD wHiLe iN tHe SaMe SeNtEnCe tHeY uSeD tHe WoRd MeN

well that isn't proof they are using the word female to dehumanize women. i'm sure many of the people who say men and female at the same sentence are women (or females) themselves. also, many of you feminists use the word male and women in the same sentence, but i bet you'll tell me that wasn't done to dehumanize males. maybe when you guys bring up the word female, it gets used more than the word women. usually, i see the word male get used when the word female is also used anyways

bUt mANy MeN sAy FeMaLe WhEn cOmpLaiNiNg AbOuT WoMeN aNd MaNy NiCe GuYs aNd iNkWeLLs SaY FeMaLe

us incels say "foid" or "femoid" actually. and while nice guys can say female, that isn't proof they're saying it to dehumanize women. also, many nice guys prolly are about 18 or 19, and therefore have asked out girls at the age of majority or slightly younger, which is why they might use the word female. where's your proof that nice guys are using the word female to dehumanize women? many of them i've noticed use the word women or girls. also, i searched the word "females" on twitter and none of the tweets complained about women. ZERO. and many of the tweets were written by women actually, and the men who posted tweets didn't even complain about women.

mOsT WoMeN wOuLd bE OfFeNdEd iF yOu UsE tHe wORd FeMaLe

actually that's BS. i've seen MANY women use the word "female" as a noun. In fact, I see women use the word female just as often as men do. I talked to a normie friend of mine IRL about the word female so he asked some women if they have a problem with the word female. None of the women told him they hate the word female, and even told him that they have also used the word female. I can assure you that most women don't give a shit if you use the word female. the only women who get offended by that word are feminists who like to be offended by everything.

ThE wOrD fEmALe iS a SLuR aNd AnOtHeR WaY oF SaYiNg "BiTcHeS"

nope. if a man wanted to refer to females as bitches, he'd do it. idk why he'd think the word "Female" is disparaging enough. also, many of you feminists use the word "male" as a noun sometimes. you know like how you constantly say "white males". but i bet you'd tell me you weren't trying to dehumanize men, which i believe you if you tell me that. Also, incels refer to you fuckers as "foids" or "femoids" or even "holes" and many of you often insult conservative women by calling them a bitch or a cunt when bitch and cunt are sexist slurs. i always see you call Kaitlin Bennett or Tomi Lahren a "bitch" when bitch is a sexist slur. Nobody got offended by the word female, in fact, until political correctness took over in the mid-2010s. before the 2010s, nobody in the world gave a fuck if you used the word "female". a decade ago, if you got offended by the word female, everyone would've laughed at you. There's women being raped and abused and you are whining about the word "female" being used by people who never wanted to dehumanize females.

Political correctness is so fucking retarded. I remember the 2003 song Get Low by Lil Jon and the censored version replaced bitches with females. I guess that would be offensive nowadays.

call me a nigger idc

We've hit an alltime low, now we can't even call women females :feelsrope:

Why are femturds finding the term female offensive?

I like the term toilet better than females