Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy the word schizo is so funny that I'm going to declare myself a schizo on social media

svgmn1

svgmn1

Fat link fanboy
★★★★★
hey bruddas I know I've been posting epic rage comics with unfunny suicide and gore memes but that is because I discovered I'm a schizo!! :soy: god schizophrenia is so funny it's like you have 2 ppl inside you (no homo :soy::soy:) look a psyop!! look a fed lol terry davis and daddy linus so op!!! look look heres a pic that demonstrates survivability bias that's so comical boyos I know my lord cuckzynski who ran to the woods and lived buttnaked like a nigger ape for the rest of his life will approve of this :soy::soy: btw if you seethe at me it's probably because you're a blue haired lesbian leftoid cuck :soy:
*proceeds to worship a cuckold environmentalist that despises all achievements of capitalism*

pls leave an updoot on this reddoot thread!!

Last edited:
greenpill eco fascist state rules

no. primitivism is utterly cucked. imagine wanting to live like niggers and apes as a human.
it doesnt have to be non developed

hey bruddas I know I've been posting epic rage comics with unfunny suicide and gore memes but that is because I discovered I'm a schizo!! :soy: god schizophrenia is so funny it's like you have 2 ppl inside you (no homo :soy::soy:) look a psyop!! look look heres a pic that demonstrates survivability bias that's so comical boyos I know my lord cuckzynski who ran to the woods and lived buttnaked like a nigger ape for the rest of his life will approve of this :soy::soy: btw if you seethe at me it's probably because you're a blue haired lesbian leftoid cuck :soy:
*proceeds to worship a cuckold environmentalist that despises all achievements of capitalism*
this type of people probably larps as a racist and claims he's more racist than nazis but defends kikes. you know what I mean, the soyest kind of right wing/trad larpers.

Last edited:
Ain’t no Jew like the one I got!!

Just schizomaxx bro

development is progression my epic keanu chungus brudda
ppl like us need to work their ass off so rich man can enjoy every technology in woods

being an actual schizo is worse than being truecel

being an actual schizo
probably only 1% of global population has any sort of brutal mentalceldom that would deem them incels despite their looks. but recently everyone on social media and reddit is larping as schizo, posting unfunny shit as schizo etc.

probably only 1% of global population has any sort of brutal mentalceldom that would deem them incels despite their looks. but recently everyone on social media and reddit is larping as schizo, posting unfunny shit as schizo etc.
They need extermination

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back