Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The word "Tallcel" and "Chadcel" can be used interchangeably

joergenson

joergenson

Banned
-
There is no such thing as a Tallcel. The very word tall ignites a fire in women's pussies. The moment a tall man enters the room they all turn around and stare at him. If you're ugly who fucking cares. Just asshole max tbh. Act like a jerk act like a serial killer act tough. As a tall guy they'll regard you as confident and not cocky.
People will unironically respect you and there will be girls who won't give a shit about your face and suck you off for being 6'4".

However it's the manlets that are fucked. There is nothing worse in girls eyes than a short man. There are fucking HUNDREDS of tweets on Twitter of women saying how they wanna kill all short men. Is there anything similar to that for tall guys? Didn't think so. If it exists it's probably some manlets coping hard. I just don't understand how you can be 6'3" literally the size of a fucking door and mog every fucking person in the room and then be like "hehehe hahaha I'm a truecel"

Notice what. Let me tell you this and observe this. On this site alone these "tallcels" on average spend less time rotting on this site than manlets do. that's because they're not afraid of going outside they have no reason to be. They go outside and look down on everyone and feel like a fucking Greek god. A man let goes outside? Brutally fucking mogged by everybody even girls. So he doesn't wanna go outside. I'm 5'5" and I don't go outside unless I have to for this reason solely. So I'm fuckin pissed off at the word "tallcel" it's a fucking oxymoron. You're a fucking Chadcel. That's all you are. And I hate you and I wish you didn't exist and I hope you burn to death in the most miserable way possible.

200.gif

There is no such thing as a Tallcel. The very word tall ignites a fire in women's pussies. The moment a tall man enters the room they all turn around and stare at him. If you're ugly who fucking cares. Just asshole max tbh. Act like a jerk act like a serial killer act tough. As a tall guy they'll regard you as confident and not cocky.
People will unironically respect you and there will be girls who won't give a shit about your face and suck you off for being 6'4".

However it's the manlets that are fucked. There is nothing worse in girls eyes than a short man. There are fucking HUNDREDS of tweets on Twitter of women saying how they wanna kill all short men. Is there anything similar to that for tall guys? Didn't think so. If it exists it's probably some manlets coping hard. I just don't understand how you can be 6'3" literally the size of a fucking door and mog every fucking person in the room and then be like "hehehe hahaha I'm a truecel"

Notice what. Let me tell you this and observe this. On this site alone these "tallcels" on average spend less time rotting on this site than manlets do. that's because they're not afraid of going outside they have no reason to be. They go outside and look down on everyone and feel like a fucking Greek god. A man let goes outside? Brutally fucking mogged by everybody even girls. So he doesn't wanna go outside. I'm 5'5" and I don't go outside unless I have to for this reason solely. So I'm fuckin pissed off at the word "tallcel" it's a fucking oxymoron. You're a fucking Chadcel. That's all you are. And I hate you and I wish you didn't exist and I hope you burn to death in the most miserable way possible.
:yes::yes::yes::yes:

To be tall and incel you have to be heavily NT. To be tall and poor you have to be very low IQ.

White Tallcels can probably ascend pretty easy in SEA. Not sure if they would have to pay for it, probably. However in their home country they are gods among insects. Especially if they live in Germany, Sweden, Netherlands or any other european country where the average height is 6'1. A manlet with a normie face is still more attractive than an incel-tier tallcel.

White Tallcels can probably ascend pretty easy in SEA. Not sure if they would have to pay for it, probably. However in their home country they are gods among insects. Especially if they live in Germany, Sweden, Netherlands or any other european country where the average height is 6'1. A manlet with a normie face is still more attractive than an incel-tier tallcel.
-signed 6'2" guy

-signed 6'2" guy
When I look up all I see is your wide back. That is enough public humiliation for any women in the vicinity of us to disregard my existence. Cope.

When I look up all I see is your wide back. That is enough public humiliation for any women in the vicinity of us to disregard my existence. Cope.
Also what's this notion that short guys are all attractive or they're not ugly? Why is the argument always passing there. I'm ugly first of all I don't even have a mirror. Plus I'm short. Just accept that youre a chadcel

-signed 6'2" guy
I used to work at a factory where there was a manlet Tyrone or atleast high-tier normie, i was nearly a head taller than him. He had a stacy friend who was hugging him all the time, she loved him. He also had a really wide frame, much wider than me. He looked more strong and masculine. The Stacy tried to get away quickly whenever i talked to her. So my height didn't help me there neither did my face since i'm a 4/10. I also felt like a lamp post compared to him since i'm a framecel.

I used to work at a factory where there was a manlet Tyrone or atleast high-tier normie, i was nearly a head taller than him. He had a stacy friend who was hugging him all the time, she loved him. He also had a really wide frame, much wider than me. He looked more strong and masculine. The Stacy tried to get away quickly whenever i talked to her. So my height didn't help me there neither did my face since i'm a 4/10. I also felt like a lamp post compared to him since i'm a framecel.
Exceptions don't make the rule. This is no different than the Reddit argument of the 5'3" indian janitor. Seems like you're not even black pilled

Exceptions don't make the rule. This is no different than the Reddit argument of the 5'3" indian janitor. Seems like you're not even black pilled
Face>Frame>Height>Money

You're the bluepilled one if you think face isn't everything.
Face and height are both different sides of the same coin. You're either a Chad because you're tall or you're a Chad because you're attractive.

However if youre manlet don't even bother coping. Face only works for guys who are 5'9" at least. Anything below you're fucked. Especially at turbo manlet heights such as 5'5'

Also. Most people are not that attractive so that is actually an exception.