Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy The word "Volcel" is kinda self-contradictory

Minimalistcel

Minimalistcel

Banned
-
If you looked at me at my best day when I'm looking my best, it'd be hard to call me an incel yet here I am, a 26 year old virgin.

When someone can't get laid in their mid-20s, that doesn’t mean they don't try. That just means they have tried again and again only to fail. And they just can't be brothered anymore.

Some men get laid once a year with an ugly fat chick. Some men once in every 2 years. I don't think they are better than any incel.

Perhaps, "aspiecel" or "retardcel" or "mentalcels" are far better terms than "volcels" because nobody in their right mind rejects pussy.

If you looked at me at my best day when I'm looking my best, it'd be hard to call me an incel yet here I am, a 26 year old virgin.

When someone can't get laid in their mid-20s, that doesn’t mean they don't try. That just means they have tried again and again only to fail. And they just can't be brothered anymore.

Some men get laid once a year with an ugly fat chick. Some men once in every 2 years. I don't think they are better than any incel.

Perhaps, "aspiecel" or "retardcel" or "mentalcels" are far better terms than "volcels" because nobody in their right mind rejects pussy.
yes but there are too many larpers, tey have/ had girlfriends but they keep it on secret

Volcels have opportunities but don't take action on them for what ever reason. This is why majority of whites are volcel the world worships cumskins , Jesus is literally depicted as a cumskin. Inceldom is really an ethnic problem.