Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The world doesn't even process our pain or know what it is

rotting-alone

rotting-alone

Officer
Was talking to a normie coworker today. Somehow the topic of companionship came up and he was like "Yeah bro I feel you I'm mad lonely" ... and then further in the conversation it turned out he was "lonely" because he broke up with his girlfriend 6 months ago and hasn't been on a date in 6 months. JFL.

And he's only 19 too. Has so many years to grow and love. And there's me, a 23 yr old kissless virgin.

That's how fucking easy normies live. They can't process the extreme isolation that true lonely people experience, to them the word "lonely" means "haven't hung out in a while".

THAT'S HOW FUCKING DISTORTED SOCIETY IS.

Society's definition of lonely:

> girls that are dating 10 Chads but still can't find husband-material and thus feel "lonely"
> guys that haven't scored in a while or are only dating 3 girls a month as oppossed to 10

What real loneliness is, what incels feel:

> being 22+ years old, and having never been remotely intimate with another human ever
> not a single date, kiss, hug, handhold, sex, or anything of that

I've gone months without talking to anyone aside from greeting family. We are the underbelly of society.

yep, i dont even take them seriously or have any sympathy for them

There are girls who have boyfriends who have sex with them daily and yet they are still lonely and depressed somehow. JFL at women and taking anything they say seirously.

There are girls who have boyfriends who have sex with them daily and yet they are still lonely and depressed somehow. JFL at women and taking anything they say seirously.

What a joke

"Bro my ONS has been asleep for 10 mins and I'm still up... I feel so incel not having a mouth on my cock this is how it must feel."

yep, barely anyone truly understands us