Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The world is a jungle.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
Nothing changed from the ancient times. Strong and powerful rule, weak suffer. Slavery still exists in the form of wageslavery ( because majority of people wouldn't pay bills or even survive without wageslavery ).

You don't need to destroy someone physically. Some people become an empty shells and living dead from years of bullying and humiliation.
I don't think our times are that much better compared to the times of Hammurabi or Caesar.
Life is still very brutal and unmerciful towards unfortunate and weak.

Life is still very brutal and unmerciful towards unfortunate and weak.
Your life will get better if you come live with me. We will play video games, postmaxx on .is, browse Twitter and Telgram to follow the Ukraine war, and enjoy memes and good food.

Your life will get better if you come live with me. We will play video games, postmaxx on .is, browse Twitter and Telgram to follow the Ukraine war, and enjoy memes and good food.
Imagine if we had some big ass castle where all the .is users lived and we just postmaxxed lol.

That would be amazing

Imagine if we had some big ass castle where all the .is users lived and we just postmaxxed lol.

That would be amazing
:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Are you rich by Indian standards?

Come to Germany bro

I personally would want to live in East or South-East Asia.