Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity The world's worst mass murderer (killed over 80M and counting) has passed away and foids are honoring her as a saint

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
The foid lawyer who helped make abortion legal and popular among slutty whores in the United States has died, and our sick society thinks this one woman dying is a tragedy meanwhile her actions have directly resulted in the largest mass murder in all of human history.

The sheer scale of the irony is difficult to comprehend.

Legit will cause more deaths than hitler in a year or so :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

More than Hitler and Gengis khan summed (excluding black death)

Max WW2 deaths are estimated at around 85 million tbh
I'm just counting the ones that involved german armies (victims of them and their deaths) + genocides, but you're right

Max WW2 deaths are estimated at around 85 million tbh
A lot of WW2 deaths were because of the Russians, and at least 6 million of the people that Hitler killed really deserved it.

A lot of WW2 deaths were because of the Russians, and at least 6 million of the people that Hitler killed really deserved it.
At least 30 million were in the pacific too

Im counting in all the deaths during WW2 which hitler started, just to show you how crazy this shit is :feelswhere:

thats a false comparison

a more meaningful look is at %, and whether entire culture/region/civilization disappeared.

Hitler did none of that. Abortions did none of that.

But asiatic nomads such as Xiongnu, Turks, Mongols, Huns, did exactly that.

thats why they're so much worse. so many nations/people/tribes/civs completely disappeared coz of their savagery.

xiongnu for instance pretty much ended Yuezhi (Tocharians, a indo european people in china). Huns ended East Germanics in Eastern Europe, paving way for the Slavic to fill the void.

Mongols... dont even get me started on those monsters......
You don't respect their brutal success?

thats a false comparison

a more meaningful look is at %, and whether entire culture/region/civilization disappeared.

thats why they're so much worse. so many nations/people/tribes/civs completely disappeared coz of their savagery.

xiongnu for instance pretty much ended Yuezhi (Tocharians, a indo european people in china). Huns ended East Germanics in Eastern Europe, paving way for the Slavic to fill the void.

god-damn-mongorians.jpg

thats a false comparison

True, percentage is better, but they still killed more in death counts and I don't know how that would be a false comparision (we are just comparing numbers, not making a moral judgement/equivalency because of those numbers).

Hitler tried to do it though and almost was successful.

Not saying that mongol-turkic conquerors actions were right (but that they were less worse than Hitler), but what about the morals that were imposed upon them? Aren't they products of their time?. I mean, that's similar to blaming a caveman for killing people, caveman doesn't have morals, so we can't make the same moral judgement we would do for a person in our days. We can't say the caveman is as bad as that person, though his actions are.

That's why I also think it doesn't make sense to hold the same moral ground when comparing, say Jefferson, to a person nowadays who thinks slavery is ok. Even though both actions are still wrong

Last edited:
No idea who that is. Well, was...

saint of moloch maybe

I have nothing against abortion, but there are whores who’ve get multiple abortions per year that need to be sterilized. My sister had a friend who got three abortions before she turned 18. It’s literally a joke to some of these bitches.

The foid lawyer who helped make abortion legal and popular among slutty whores in the United States has died, and our sick society thinks this one woman dying is a tragedy meanwhile her actions have directly resulted in the largest mass murder in all of human history.

my my, so this witch thought she was invincible. She is now going to face her karma on the other side.

May she get raped by demons in hell :feelskek::feelskek:

I have nothing against abortion, but there are whores who’ve get multiple abortions per year that need to be sterilized. My sister had a friend who got three abortions before she turned 18. It’s literally a joke to some of these bitches.
All whores should be sterilized and their cumspawn aborted: there is no logical argument against abortion, positive net good to society. :yes:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zk6gOeggViw

Last edited:

It is reported at her funeral they piled millions of bloody fetal remains on top of her headstone lighting candles around them and throwing flower petals on top of them as a liturgy for irresponsible whores worldwide, one whore in attendance at her funeral said that she was going to have her eighth abortion just to remember her historical legacy. :feelsEhh::yes::yes::yes::feelsclown: Powerful......

Last edited:
thats a false comparison

You don't like mongrels?

But they have ponies!

They are bronies!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back