Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The worst thing is when your bullies become successful

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Can't believe there are retards out there who believe in karma.

What about karma in the next life?

My middle school bullies lifemog me to Jupiter

What about karma in the next life?
Imagine flip flopping between bully & bullied & not learning shit from the previous roll due to mindwipe & it just goes on & on; truly a fucking asshole creator if so.

Imagine flip flopping between bully & bullied & not learning shit from the previous roll due to mindwipe & it just goes on & on; truly a fucking asshole creator if so.
Init

tbh you don't need much to be more successful than I

Bullying

This world rewards bullies. There is a reason there is a spike in psycopathy the higher you move up the business food chain

I dropped out of high school due to bullying. I often wonder how my bully's lives are now.

This world rewards bullies. There is a reason there is a spike in psycopathy the higher you move up the business food chain
It genuinely should be legal to kill someone if they've bullied u

But chads become fat norwooding hobos while nerds become successful gigachad billionaires with gigastacy wives :soy:

Jfl. THE STRONG LIVE AND THE WEAK DIE, THATS THE ONE TRUE LAW OF THIS WORLD.

Bullies always lead better lives.

Jfl. THE STRONG LIVE AND THE WEAK DIE, THATS THE ONE TRUE LAW OF THIS WORLD.

Bullies always lead better lives.
I strongly agree

:yes:

Evil leads to an easier life. And of course bullies would be more succesful in life, since they also have the best genetics

Evil leads to an easier life. And of course bullies would be more succesful in life, since they also have the best genetics
Ye u can't be bullied if u have good genetics

Not entirely sure if they were successful or not. They probably are tbh.

I think it's the opposie: an easy life leads to become evil because you don't recognize the value of things

tbh majority of bullies I saw dropped out and either work in illegal jobs or they are very poor,
maybe it's because majority of them aren't even chads

tbh majority of bullies I saw dropped out and either work in illegal jobs or they are very poor,
maybe it's because majority of them aren't even chads
lucky. i wish my bullies ended up like that.

I believe in reverse karma. I think that none of the most powerful people in the world are good. The bad men rise to the top and are idolized by women. The good men tend to go away empty handed. Or maybe it's just that women are unable to recognize the true value of a man.

thank fuck I went to a ghetto school having wealthy/succesful bullies must be suicide fuel

Bullies become successful cause they are low inihb, high social skill and dark-triadmaxxed. Any notion about justice you have learned so far has been nothing but lies. This world sucks ass and the powerful always wins. Most of us underdogs never stood a chance...

jfl meanwhile parents always tell their bullied son that his bullies are sad, insecure little bitches

Lol JFL at these bluepilled lies, I was the only kid in junior high to not graduate while my sick bullies got straight A's. I am pretty sure it is not because i was too low iq, even though i could very well be , but due to the stress i received from those psychopaths, i was not able to preform well academically. I mean, how am i going to focus in class when I could get beat up right around the corner? This is why normies usually outpreform incels academically even though they have a lower iq, it is because they lack the stress coming from bullying.

Lol JFL at these bluepilled lies, I was the only kid in junior high to not graduate while my sick bullies got straight A's. I am pretty sure it is not because i was too low iq, even though i could very well be , but due to the stress i received from those psychopaths, i was not able to preform well academically. I mean, how am i going to focus in class when I could get beat up right around the corner? This is why normies usually outpreform incels academically even though they have a lower iq, it is because they lack the stress coming from bullying.
Relationships also help a lot

Ch4d

that screenshot is old, he has double all of those followers now
I believe in reverse karma. I think that none of the most powerful people in the world are good. The bad men rise to the top and are idolized by women. The good men tend to go away empty handed. Or maybe it's just that women are unable to recognize the true value of a man.
yep. all the people at the top are psychopaths

They are more likley to be successful than their victims. According to science

They are more likley to be successful than their victims. According to science
I don't know why scientific studies are required to deduce these kind of things. It's obvious.