Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Therapy is an exercise in futility.

• Thread starter Knight of the Cymry
  • Start date
K

Knight of the Cymry

Self-banned
-
I don’t see how therapy is supposed to help somebody like me. Most therapists are women, and all of the therapists I’ve personally seen have been younger women. What is a young woman supposed to know about young virgin men? How can she sympathise with a man like me when odds are she was sexually active in university/college and has been throughout her adult life? What advice could she possibly offer to somebody in my predicament that will help me escape this rut in my life? Does she even understand what it’s like to be an unsuccessful male in 2022? Of course not!

Being a failure as a man is a death sentence because nobody is coming to save you, with the exception of family. You’re on your own in this world. No tribe, no community, some men don’t even have the luxury of having family members who care about them. No amount of therapy with an outsider is going to help.

Any kind of therapy that doesn't end in the hot Stacy therapist jumping on my cock in the office is a SCAM

Any kind of therapy that doesn't end in the hot Stacy therapist jumping on my cock in the office is a SCAM
Amusing, but there is a modicum of truth to this. At least I wouldn’t be an incel anymore!

Indeed, if the cause for which you suffer is because you do not fuck or because you cannot create a family and have children, or simply have a stable partner, indeed, absolutely no one can help you since we are playing with two concepts:

- Social darwinism.
- The freedom of people to be with other people.

Thus, the cycle is advice: "learn to live without women", "sex and relationships are not that bad", "work, study and earn money". And in part this advice is good, because in the end if you live depressed because no woman listens to you, you are screwing up your life and you should focus, at least on living as comfortably as possible.

The therapy only seeks to remove your attention from something that makes you suffer. However, there is nothing more intrinsic in the human being than wanting to reproduce, even if it is a simulation of reproduction; and idealism makes you say: "no, you don't have to have sex to be happy..." Stupid! Sex is a biological imperative.

I don’t see how therapy is supposed to help somebody like me. Most therapists are women, and all of the therapists I’ve personally seen have been younger women. What is a young woman supposed to know about young virgin men? How can she sympathise with a man like me when odds are she was sexually active in university/college and has been throughout her adult life? What advice could she possibly offer to somebody in my predicament that will help me escape this rut in my life? Does she even understand what it’s like to be an unsuccessful male in 2022? Of course not!

Being a failure as a man is a death sentence because nobody is coming to save you, with the exception of family. You’re on your own in this world. No tribe, no community, some men don’t even have the luxury of having family members who care about them. No amount of therapy with an outsider is going to help.
Can't spell therapist without rapist.

No therapy for your face

My therapist was an older woman, about 60. I sort of knew it futile to keep seeing her because women (or any normie for that matter) simply can't understand the burden we carry. But I kept going, clinching on to the hope that talking to her might miraculously help me in some way. It obviously didn't. But at least she was anti-gay and a little racist, which was amusing.

The last time I was there she looked like she was struggling heavily when I arrived, I assumed it was just some old person shit. But after about 10 minutes her face was sort of twitching and it looked like she was struggling to stay awake, I thought the bitch might actually fall asleep but I said nothing because I'm an angsty little fuck. Suddenly the intense stench of shit filled the room as she closed her eyes and obviously to both of us, emptied herself. Her dog even left the room. She then kind of came back to her usual state and continued the session for the remaining 40ish minutes, while we both acted as if nothing happened. It was fucking bizarre. I never came back. Disgusting old whore.

This incident is honestly the only thing I properly recall from my time with her, she never once said anything that provoked any sort of reflection or thought in me. Fuck therapy.

My therapist was an older woman, about 60. I sort of knew it futile to keep seeing her because women (or any normie for that matter) simply can't understand the burden we carry. But I kept going, clinching on to the hope that talking to her might miraculously help me in some way. It obviously didn't. But at least she was anti-gay and a little racist, which was amusing.

The last time I was there she looked like she was struggling heavily when I arrived, I assumed it was just some old person shit. But after about 10 minutes her face was sort of twitching and it looked like she was struggling to stay awake, I thought the bitch might actually fall asleep but I said nothing because I'm an angsty little fuck. Suddenly the intense stench of shit filled the room as she closed her eyes and obviously to both of us, emptied herself. Her dog even left the room. She then kind of came back to her usual state and continued the session for the remaining 40ish minutes, while we both acted as if nothing happened. It was fucking bizarre. I never came back. Disgusting old whore.

This incident is honestly the only thing I properly recall from my time with her, she never once said anything that provoked any sort of reflection or thought in me. Fuck therapy.

Average old foid. Anus is too loose from decades of Chad and Tyrone to stay stable when necessary

Imagine being 60 giving supposed tHeRaPy advice and shitting yourself.

Fucking hypocrit . tHeRaPy IS Just for lonely and ugly Man , that got Gaslighted enough to think its their fault . While a Fat lazy Woman Is perfect " as the way she is.

Jfl.

Average old foid. Anus is too loose from decades of Chad and Tyrone to stay stable when necessary
OP's therapist throughout college - *watch to the end*

Nothing matters. Who cares? It is what it is.