Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting There are 4 types of guys

Brutal; even the lone foid leans into the two other HTNs/Chadlites... :feelsugh:

Notice how the guy on the right both looks more "ethnic" (perhaps a mestizo of some kind) and lesser in facial appearance. :feelsclown:

Proof that socialcirclemaxxing won't always work. :feelswhat:

i dont see 4 guys i only see 3 is there a tranny hidden somewhere in this photo? i have a hard time distinguishing cumskin whores from trannies since 90% of pigskin whores look like men

The 4th one is incel, he isn’t even there because he’s ldar at home. It’s over

i dont see 4 guys i only see 3 is there a tranny hidden somewhere in this photo? i have a hard time distinguishing cumskin whores from trannies since 90% of pigskin whores look like men
The 4th is taking a picture of them

It's still better than cold approaching
Cold approaching is all some people have.

Nobody has any real reason to be friends with me.

How can I befriend people if I'm not in a Educational / Occupational setting that allows for friendship by proxy?

I'm not even the guy on the right. He mogs me to oblivion and I wouldn't be invited to go kayaking. I'm more like that guy from LoTR that lived in a cave and obsessed over a ring for almost 6 centuries.

I'm not even the guy on the right. He mogs me to oblivion and I wouldn't be invited to go kayaking. I'm more like that guy from LoTR that lived in a cave and obsessed over a ring for almost 6 centuries.
Same lol
Angry The Lord Of The Rings GIF

thats why having chads as friends is cuked

Chad, Giga Chad, incel and truecel