Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There are little good men left in this world

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
It seems that the more time that goes on, the less good men will exist. My generation is nothing but degeneracy and narcissistic culture, the only nice people I've met in my generation were other incel- tier men. The older generation at least have some honour and respect, but they're dying out. As much as religion and culture is cope, I do believe it gave everyone a sense of belonging, hope and respect. But now since it's gone, it's been replaced with billionaire brands, virtue signalling, looks, money and more. All the good men in my generation will probably turn bitter or rope while the moral-less and malevolent people will become CEO's and slayers. One of the factors as to why I see the future as a hellish landscape, all the honour, decency, kindness, selflessness and brotherhood will be a thing of the past.

Over for genZcels

It seems that the more time that goes on, the less good men will exist. My generation is nothing but degeneracy and narcissistic culture, the only nice people I've met in my generation were other incel- tier men. The older generation at least have some honour and respect, but they're dying out. As much as religion and culture is cope, I do believe it gave everyone a sense of belonging, hope and respect. But now since it's gone, it's been replaced with billionaire brands, virtue signalling, looks, money and more. All the good men in my generation will probably turn bitter or rope while the moral-less and malevolent people will become CEO's and slayers. One of the factors as to why I see the future as a hellish landscape, all the honour, decency, kindness, selflessness and brotherhood will be a thing of the past.

I have not met a single nice person in real life. When it comes to actual social interaction, I grew up on the internet, on imageboards in particular. That was the first time someone actually took me somewhat serious and bothered talking to me.

My entire life, all my experiences - it all happened online. I live a double life, the real world is a like a dream to me. I barely talk, I just observe. This right here, this forum and whatever is left of imageboard culture, this is my real home.

You are all my bros, I've never felt more at home than here :heart:
We are the last stand brothers.
We are are the Saints and Martyrs of our time.

In this last of meeting places
We grope together
And avoid speech
Gathered on this beach of the tumid river

Last edited:
The world is full of cucks rn tbh

all the good men are forced to sites like these while the dull chad pumps and dumps

You don't even know.

My brother is genz and has a GF. I swear, sometimes he gets voicemails where it sounds like chad is fucking her pussy, I don't know how my brother is not catching on.
God have mercy on this cucked generation.

You have some idea what it's like out here from the sounds of it. I'm a catatonic wreck. But I won't be around for too much longer. Just gotta get past this corona and get back to Canada to buy my ticket out of this life.

:feelsbadman: good luck dude, I know I can't stop you anyways. Tbh, I don't know how long I'll keep going either. I am just getting older and life really has not much to offer. How ironic, the more you understand the world, the more you just want to leave it behind and move on. Maybe hell is not that bad, at least its consistent and predictable.

Sadly its over for good mens

Sadly its over for good mens
The more bad you are the more you benefits from it and the more society praise you, foids wants you, and men fear you. There is just no place for good men, and no reward for being one either.