Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion There are MILLIONS of incel men working 9-5 jobs in their 20s and 30s right now.

The real question is what would happen if they all banded together...

Betauprising

View attachment 177099

Thats what why we need to rise,,and fight against tirany,in pacific ways spreading the reality and creating a solid and legit core party who its not controlled by more than us,the peoples and refuse the evil to took the power (((them))) and the media.

What's going to happen? Most likely slowly kill themselves with self destructive copes. Wage slaving breaks you down like Seligman's learned helplessness theory. Instead of an electric shock, you get mugged by life on the daily until you become numb to everything. You might as well be a machine by that point.
How people become NPCs in theory

I am one of those incels.

BUT NOT ME!! :feelskek: :feelskek: PAY FOR ME CUCKS!

I MILK this government and leisure all day. I'm a hero tbh. :feelsokman:

Male suicide isn't off the charts for no reason.

View attachment 177099

One of my favorite ER meme images, I like how each incel is in different stages of acceptance of their grief, different mental states

Knife incel is sad and angry
Sniper incel is calm and collected
Hammer incel is deranged (lost it)
Bomb incel is focused but nervous (for obvious reasons)

Lastly the ring leader (pistol incel) is calm and collected like sniper incel but also happy, he looks smug, like everything is going according to plan (which is signified even more by him looking at his watch), the reason he is the leader is because he has attained this state of being and has completely accepted his lot in life, and fine with going out with a bang against normies

One of my favorite ER meme images, I like how each incel is in different stages of acceptance of their grief, different mental states

Knife incel is sad and angry
Sniper incel is calm and collected
Hammer incel is deranged (lost it)
Bomb incel is focused but nervous (for obvious reasons)

Lastly the ring leader (pistol incel) is calm and collected like sniper incel but also happy, he looks smug, like everything is going according to plan (which is signified even more by him looking at his watch), the reason he is the leader is because he has attained this state of being and has completely accepted his lot in life, and fine with going out with a bang against normies
You describe it like you know it all too well :feelsmega:

I don't endorse ER but there's many mass shootings for a reason

They already are:

And it will only get worse for reasons I outlined above.

Crime rates and suicide rates aren't mutually exclusive. Both will go up exponentially over the next decade unless things change dramatically in our favor (spoiler: they won't!)

Why is the suicide rates rising for middle aged men TEEHEE?

Men's Health - by Crista Sgobba...

Maybe 100 years ago with these conditions when current copes did not exist they would have chimped out at this tyranny of roachmilk, soylent and debt slavery but the elites have many men on lockdown right now.

Men have been manipulated. They think that this current state is normal. Also, there is no willpower to fight. I really think that this is the end here.

Men have been manipulated. They think that this current state is normal. Also, there is no willpower to fight. I really think that this is the end here.
it probably is tbh, giga blackpill
I just hope this giant fucked machine runs out of power and lubricant for its gears

it probably is tbh, giga blackpill
I just hope this giant fucked machine runs out of power and lubricant for its gears

We will rot even further beyond, we will also rot pretty slowly. The workforce of men will be exploited until we have no energy left. They will feast upon us until we are completely dry, until we have no thoughts of fighting back in any kind of form. This existence here is only there to emasculate and destroy men.

But the question is, when they work for all those years, and nothing has changed, why do they still cope with the "well at least im not a NEET" thing?

Surely after awhile they'd just give up and move back in with their parents or something and do as minimal work possible. How do they keep going year after year, decade after decade, knowing nothing ever changes, and more specifically for the 30+ guys, knowing even if they moneymaxx and do all of that good stuff, that even if they manage to attract a foid with their financial security, that they will be the foids 50th guy, and that she will take away half of your assets when she gets bored of you?

So at a certain point, if you make it far enough in life 30-35+, and you're still in the incel situation, your options for women are basically dead. It is cope to think a much younger foid will hook up with you, you honestly think some 20 year old social media obsessed foid is going to want to get into a serious relationship with some socially awkward loser in his 30s who just so happened to have hoarded a decent amount of money over the last 10-15 years working?

Fuck, I'm in this exact boat. Make a comfortable living now but all meaning is lost. No chance for finding a nice young girl. Wtf is even the point anymore.

I haven't even hoarded a lot because I barely started working at 25 y.o. and my income was still low then. Now my income is high but I only got $50k in savings.

They are wageslaving hard for no reason, the only way out is roping tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back