Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting There are millions of Tik Toks dehumanizing short men

• Thread starter Deleted member 34161
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34161

General of the incel wars
-
The injustice is too much to handle. Human brain is wired to react most strongly whenever there's a perceived injustice. Can you imagine how much cucks and soyciety would seeth if men were posting this en-masse about fat or sexually active women (even though those are decisions not genetics)?

The injustice is too much to handle. Human brain is wired to react most strongly whenever there's a perceived injustice. Can you imagine how much cucks and soyciety would seeth if men were posting this en-masse about fat or sexually active women (even though those are decisions not genetics)?

View attachment 482238
There's nothing worth listening to from Tik Tok whores fren. :feelsjuice:

Sweaty, it's always acceptable for m'lady to dehumanize low SMV men :soy:

Also I refuse to watch Tiktok videos.

im not going to swear or curse, this cumdumpster is not worth it.:feelsmage:

stay off tiktok bro it’s suicidefuel of the highest form

Reminder that her looksmatch is a truecel who has been posting here since 2018.

@Zer0/∞ she is from Bangladesh:fuk:

but grew up in usa

... :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

at least as subhuman as me

Subhuman

whole face is a failure :feelsdevil:

what can we do? what can we do?

:feelsdevil::feelsLSD::feelsdevil::feelsLSD::feelsdevil::feelsLSD::feelsdevil::feelsLSD:

Last edited:
I can't take Tiktoks seriously. It is made for Stacies and Chads and for cucks who want to idolize them

There needs to be more tiktoks where men reject old and fat and cc riding whores.

The same bitches would be saying the same thing about race too if that was normalised but because it's not they larp as anti-racists.

The same bitches would be saying the same thing about race too if that was normalised but because it's not they larp as anti-racists.
They say the same about Indian men sometimes :blackpill:

They say the same about Indian men sometimes :blackpill:
Doesn't surprise me. But if millions of Indians flew over to America and one of them was justifiably shot by the police there would be an Indian Lives Matter and the same bitches would be all like "oh we have to help all these oppwessed Indians waaahhh"

I can send her 156 cm ass into afterlife in a single punch (in dota 2)

Recruits had to be between the ages of 17 and 23, at least 1.74 metres (5 ft 9 in) tall (1.78 metres (5 ft 10 in) for the LSSAH). Concentration camp guards had to make a one-year commitment, be between the ages of 16 and 23, and at least 1.72 metres (5 ft 8 in) tall.
Friendly reminder that foids have higher standards than the SS-Leibstandarte Adolf Hitler (Hitlers personal bodyguards aka the most elite special forces unit in the Third Reich)

her looksmatch currently on r/suicidewatch

Look at her face. No stress, no worries, just tutorial mode. She is just telling the world what she accepts and wants while having soulless eyes.

I just want a foid who would genuinely want me. :feelsrope:

is that a tranny

Ugly face combined with being short- death sentence.

This.

So, clown world thinks that being racist is wrong because you can't judge a person on something they were involuntarily born with (skin color) and had no control over...
...yet, demonizing manlets is perfectly fine! hahahahaha! You short piece of shit, get rekt, you lost genetic lottery and inherited those short genes well sucks to be you lololololol

Can't wait for giant meteor to wipe all this mentally ill degeneracy away

Friendly reminder that foids have higher standards than the SS-Leibstandarte Adolf Hitler (Hitlers personal bodyguards aka the most elite special forces unit in the Third Reich)
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

TikTok is the symbol of absolute degeneracy, and that despicable app should be taken down already.

And yet Nazism is one of the most despised things in existence.

Tells you everything about this clownworld. :feelsclown:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back