Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There are only 2 *major* pills: PersonalityTYPE pill and Racial-pheno pill

Destroyed lonely

Destroyed lonely

13:23:53
★★★★
After 6 years of being academically blackpilled, processing it over and over, combining all pessimistic, optimistic, conformist and realistic philosophies (blackpill, bluepill, redpill, irl), "disproving" examples, people outside of the norm and observing individual incels I've come to the conclusion that there are only 2 major pills:

1- Personality type pill (brain wiring): IQ, NTpill, inhibition, neuroticism, aggressiveness, narcissism, ADHD, OCD, upbringing, being naturally funny and interesting, social life, being able to talk to women, and also weight & grooming (filthy smelly people and fatfucks are all mentally impaired in one way or another), it is important to note "personality TYPE" can rarely ever be changed, so it's different than just "personality" used by misandrists

2- Racial pheno pill: This is the main blackpill (aka lookism) so you shouldn't wonder why it's the main topic of discussion among incels, racial pheno (not necessarily "race", smv-wise you're only the race you LOOK like), is the first and most important thing people notice about you, the 0-10 rating system should be segregated for each race, the racepill looks something like this:

Sub9 Dravidian/Abo
Sub8 Light skin curry
Sub7 Darkskin sand/African
Sub6 East Asian
Sub5 American black/Hispanic
Sub4 White passing nonwhites
Sub3 Med white
Sub2 Slav
Sub1 Anglo
Sub0 Northern/German

You might disagree with me on the numbers but that's besides the point, the racial pheno pill is directly related to how shitskin you look like

Now what x/10 you are depends on your *minor* features such as height, hair, facial features, etc, there's not really much point in discussing them in an anonymous forum where you can't see anyone, also they can be improved with surgery, but there's no surgery for brain wiring and racial pheno, all incels belong to at least one of these two major pills

Btw this is only about gen z and afterwards, before gen z there was no real beauty/ personality requirements and everyone reproduced

Last edited:
@CopingForBrutality

Racial Pheno pill is indeed giga brutal. Automatically caps you hard.

Racial Pheno pill is indeed giga brutal. Automatically caps you hard.
Curries are such ridiculously extreme example of this that in a lot of cases you can equate "inceldom" with "curryceldom"

gymcel --> gymcurry
mentalcel --> mentalcurry
wristcel --> wristcurry
dickcel --> dickcurry/currydick
whitecel --> whitecurry
blackcel --> blackcurry
ricecel --> ricecurry/curryrice
currycel --> currycurry

Yeah I know. Even if you have the best PSL bones/ratios as a curry you are still capped by it. It's ridiculous how much the phenopill matters.
Guess which one has higher smv in India

A
B

Women are EXTREMELY racist, whenever I see a random shitskin I just assume he's incel

@Shitskin_Shitlife @gymletethnicel @Rabbi Schneerson

Last edited:
Blackpilled thread. You have spoken the truth.

After 6 years of being academically blackpilled, processing it over and over, combining all pessimistic, optimistic, conformist and realistic philosophies (blackpill, bluepill, redpill, irl), "disproving" examples, people outside of the norm and observing individual incels I've come to the conclusion that there are only 2 major pills:

1- Personality type pill (brain wiring): IQ, NTpill, inhibition, neuroticism, aggressiveness, narcissism, ADHD, OCD, upbringing, being naturally funny and interesting, social life, being able to talk to women, and also weight & grooming (filthy smelly people and fatfucks are all mentally impaired in one way or another), it is important to note "personality TYPE" can rarely ever be changed, so it's different than just "personality" used by misandrists

2- Racial pheno pill: This is the main blackpill (aka lookism) so you shouldn't wonder why it's the main topic of discussion among incels, racial pheno (not necessarily "race", smv-wise you're only the race you LOOK like), is the first and most important thing people notice about you, the 0-10 rating system should be segregated for each race, the racepill looks something like this:

Sub9 Dravidian/Abo
Sub8 Light skin curry
Sub7 Darkskin sand/African
Sub6 East Asian
Sub5 American black/Hispanic
Sub4 White passing nonwhites
Sub3 Med white
Sub2 Slav
Sub1 Anglo
Sub0 Northern/German

You might disagree with me on the numbers but that's besides the point, the racial pheno pill is directly related to how shitskin you look like

Now what x/10 you are depends on your *minor* features such as height, hair, facial features, etc, there's not really much point in discussing them in an anonymous forum where you can't see anyone, also they can be improved with surgery, but there's no surgery for brain wiring and racial pheno, all incels belong to at least one of these two major pills

Btw this is only about gen z and afterwards, before gen z there was no real beauty/ personality requirements and everyone reproduced
This is the type of turbo autism pill that causes you to hyper analyse stuff but not attempt to try fuck girls