Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There are only two solutions to the incel problem

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
Either we kill all below average men until the gender ratio matches the ratio of men women are in some form sexually attracted to (80/20). Or we enslave women and force them to marry ugly men like they have for the last few thousand years.

I think it goes without saying which one of these options is the more humane one :feelsdevil:

Or we enslave women and force them to marry ugly men like they have for the last few thousand year
Basically medieval europe thanks to christianity

For a moment, i thought the two choices were (in regex):
r[a|o]pe

I like the ladder option more us ugly men shouldn’t be punished because we were born subhuman

They were meant to be enslaved anyways it's their biology.

Either we kill all below average men until the gender ratio matches the ratio of men women are in some form sexually attracted to (80/20). Or we enslave women and force them to marry ugly men like they have for the last few thousand years.

I think it goes without saying which one of these options is the more humane one :feelsdevil:
Both of them are impossible, and are just a cope

Women were never enslaved en masse. It was just arranged marriages for both men and women though.

The third solution: All chink cucklets like OP become state mandated cuked slaves for foidlos:horror:

99% of ricecels have femdom fetish and they are the majority of incelibates so it would solve the problem and you wouldnt even need to kill anyone else:horror:

ban feminism, polygamy, Tinder, instagram, kill all soycucks, betafags, simps, white knights.

Women were never enslaved en masse. It was just arranged marriages for both men and women though.
Yeah but they still had to marry ugly men, it was part of the social contract.

The third solution: All chink cucklets like OP become state mandated cuked slaves for foidlos:horror:
View attachment 664846
99% of ricecels have femdom fetish and they are the majority of incelibates so it would solve the problem and you wouldnt even need to kill anyone else:horror:
:feelswhat:

Either we kill all below average men until the gender ratio matches the ratio of men women are in some form sexually attracted to (80/20).
Even that wouldn't work as foids be 1% giga-super-saiyan-chad only at that point.

toilets have proven their inhumanity. fuck them