Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

there is 70,000,000 more men than women on this planet

„There’s someone for everyone bruh“:chad:

We need a world war. Kill as many men as possible and let the victors go wild after.

We need a world war. Kill as many men as possible and let the victors go wild after.
Wordwar means you can Be a based fuck , If your still cucking yourself while everything around you gets bombed Then your Just retarded.

Even with only dudes going to wars, committing crimes to kill each other, higher suicide rates, there's so much more men than females...
It's really tough..

It means at least 70M potential incels for the Beta Uprising :feelsjuice:

Inceldom is eternal, Inceldom is fate.

See, that's why men can change the world overnight if they wanted to, but most are too cucked.

It means at least 70M potential incels for the Beta Uprising :feelsjuice:
Nah. They live in totaliartian countries so good luck organizing them. Also among them, a lot are faggots or cucks.

Nah. They live in totaliartian countries so good luck organizing them. Also among them, a lot are faggots or cucks.
Good point tho

They could be lying about those numbers, just like they do with everything else

infuriating. i wish i could kill all normies, high tier normies, chadlites and chads.

Unfortunately its even worse than that because of the demographic pyramid. Women live longer than men so this means that a big portion of women are elderly ones. The ratio of young women to young men is really really bad. At around age 50 the pendulum swings and there starts to be more women than men in those age brackets and older.

105 men born for every 100 women essentially means that there's going to be incels no matter how much those guys improve. That's the bad part about being born a male, femoids are valued by default and men are just cogs in the machine that can be thrown away and replaced

It’s mostly due to China and India though

I Will go jihadimax once Civil War breaks out, blasting nasheeds on my stolen pickup and performing hit and run attacks against European peacekeeping forced checkpoints while recording It on my GoPro (in Arma 4)

Unfortunately its even worse than that because of the demographic pyramid. Women live longer than men so this means that a big portion of women are elderly ones. The ratio of young women to young men is really really bad. At around age 50 the pendulum swings and there starts to be more women than men in those age brackets and older.

105 men born for every 100 women essentially means that there's going to be incels no matter how much those guys improve. That's the bad part about being born a male, femoids are valued by default and men are just cogs in the machine that can be thrown away and replaced
this