Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL There is a difference between being blackpilled and being retarded

• Thread starter averageblokecel
  • Start date
averageblokecel

averageblokecel

Life is constant fuark when blackpilled
★★★★
This comes to my mind after having a conversation with an old user here in discord about my mother.

He began asking me if I liked my mom, which I do because she has treated me kindly and gave me reasons to like her. However, this user then began to tell me I should hate her and despise her for what she may have done to sub8 men in the past, which probably was bad and despicable but due to the fact that it's MY OWN opinion on her, I told him it didn't affect me and that there as no reason for me to hate her if she has treated me well. This wasn't enough however, because this user then began ranting about I wasn't blackpilled enough because I didn't hate my mom and that made me bluepilled, to which I said then "whatever".

Not so much time after, this same dude comes telling me that if my mom loved me so much I should then try to ascend with her, try fuck her. I proceed to answer with "that is sick as fuck and I'm not swooping that low" but then he began calling me fakecel because I didn't want nor imagined the possibility of fucking my own mother, which I found sickening. Obviously he then called me again, bluepilled for not wanting to fuck my mom (which supposedly loved me so much).

What I'm trying to tell with this story is that there is a thin line between "blackpill" and "autistic retardation" which this fine lad crossed, don't go full retard kids.

Last edited:
>backpilled

a-man-with-visible-spine-holds-his-back.jpg

Anyone who is ok with their parents bringing them into this fucked up world is actually retarded and needs more blackpills

But I guess it doesn't matter how you feel anyway, since the damage is already done

was it @FACEandLMS

What I'm trying to tell with this story is that there is a thin line between "blackpill" and "autistic retardation" which this fine lad crossed, don't go full retard kids.

Big if true

was it @FACEandLMS
Nope, it was fivefour
Anyone who is ok with their parents bringing them into this fucked up world is actually retarded and needs more blackpills

But I guess it doesn't matter how you feel anyway, since the damage is already done
Just consent to be born bro!!! Literal retardation, kill yourself if you don't want to live anymore, I'm serious

My mom has shown me love and kindness so I have no reason to hate her.

No one should hate their mom unless she’s a cunt to you.

Last edited:
It's dumb to hate your own parents just because you're incel, since they themselves were successfully able to reproduce. It's not their fault that the combination of their genes didn't turn out that great.
BTW your dick probably touched your mom's vag at some point during birth anyway (over for caesareancels)

Youre the bluepilled retard here

Just consent to be born bro!!! Literal retardation, kill yourself if you don't want to live anymore, I'm serious
There's the predictable low IQ response I expected from yet another brainwashed natalist
5106.jpg

Youre the bluepilled retard here
Just consent to be born bro!!!!
Just hate your mother even though she has treated you kindly because some random starnger on the web told you to do so if not you are retarded & bluepilled theory
Just fuck your mom and summon Satan in the process to ascend theory

Again, you are taking the retarded side here. Why would I hate her if she hasn't done shit to me, even more, she is one of the few people who showed (or at least acted very well) some love and appreciation for me, whatever I did do, no matter the situation? It's not my fault your mom didn't love you, I'm sorry but it's called OWN OPINION for something. "B but but she treated sub8 men badly!" she probably did, I will not excuse her, but I wasn't even born ffs.

Just fuck your mother bro!!! I am not swooping that low, you do it if you want, but there is an actual line, there are fucking limits; not respecting those limits is what have brought us to our actual state of affairs. Not wanting to fucking your 40 something year old mom doesn't make volcel, nor bluepilled.
There's the predictable low IQ response I expected from yet another brainwashed natalist
5106.jpg
"Brainwashed natalist" First off, how I am natalist? I have not mentioned it, I am just telling you that if you are born, you are born and you are fucked, to be a man is to struggle and if you don't consent it just kill yourself.

You are the low IQ moron here, if you hate your parents so much and you don't want to live so much, kill yourself, have some fucking balls and stop being an hypocrite

Its over for mommycels

5106.jpg
>being anti-natalism
>not wanting to add more misery to this wretched world
>not wanting your seed to spawn dozens of ERs
>not wanting to ACCELERATE

CUCK

this shit is funny lol. Yes there are some people say such things which is extremly retarded

Exfuckingzactly

"Brainwashed natalist" First off, how I am natalist? I have not mentioned it, I am just telling you that if you are born, you are born and you are fucked, to be a man is to struggle and if you don't consent it just kill yourself.

You are the low IQ moron here, if you hate your parents so much and you don't want to live so much, kill yourself, have some fucking balls and stop being an hypocrite
There it is again, god your IQ is so fucking low. Honestly, you deserved to get trolled in that discord.

That's how you come across with weak replies like "hurr hurr just kill yourself brah". It's the same shit they always say. There's a difference between not wanting to begin life and wanting to end it, numbnuts. Nothing hypocritical there.

Besides, nature programmed me to self preserve, even if I did want to kill myself, and you're expecting someone to fight against their own hardwired biology like it's that easy.

If you're ok with what your mom did and like her so much, then yeah, you've been brainwashed pretty damn nicely.

Last edited:
To be quiet honest, you cannot fully hate your parents as they never knew you were going to be this subhuman. Despite me not being cool with them I still keep it neutral because they are still providing me with things as I live with them. I wont hate on them and I wont be all "love" and shit.

Just remain neutral with them. No need to like OR hate. As much as I dont like them, they provide me with things...

When I move out I wont be keeping in touch, but untill then at least play neutral until you move.

I'm not having kids. This is one gene pool that needs to be drained.

Eh my mother has never treated me well so I can't empathise with either of you...

My mother got pregnant with me on purpose to "catch" my father and get a green card. Many years later, I learned it wasn't the first time she'd done something similar. The first time it got her a stay in a Magdalene home, and the child was given to a "decent" couple with forged birth papers. I found out who she was, but didn't do anything else about it. Why ruin yet another life?

hey kids dont take the mommygf meme too far

My mom has shown me love and kindness so I have no reason to hate her.

No one should hate their mom unless she’s a cunt to you.

Yeah, however I regret that mothers don't teach the Blackpill or at least give some practical blackpilled advice. If they know all the underlying reasons they chose their partner, why don't they explain it to their sons?

a lot of incels or just any male in a family are hated by their moms while the daughters are treated like queens

in some countries, that's basically the norm

True. So many people here think killing people is okay because it's blackpilled af bro

You're differentiating between an objective perspective and the natural mental state of femoids.