Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There is a "Femcel" in our midst

I’ve roamed on incelcord and some few foids there have also admitted they larp as guys here. Can’t fully trust others here I suppose.
Genuinely pisses me off they have crystalcafe they have half of reddit to themselves but it’s not enough. They HAVE to wiggle their dirty cunts in here.

So-called 'femcels' have the entire internet to spew their misandrist bullshit without anyone calling them out on it and instead choose to come to one of the only safe spaces online for male outcasts.

Literally “meet the spy” meme

Jfl

How does a foid pretend to be a guy on the internet they literally suck at it

I’ve roamed on incelcord and some few foids there have also admitted they larp as guys here. Can’t fully trust others here I suppose.
Probably inactive GrAYs

Sounds like bait (to start a witchhunt or something).

Sounds like bait (to start a witchhunt or something).
Yep they want in fighting, If you think about it they are not going to stop using posting here anyway, so there's no point in caring about those infiltrators.

I was going to make a massive in depth post about this and I was going through the reddit accounts post history but this shit just pisses me off so I am not doing all that.

It really goes to show that the edgy faggots that talk about raping woman and act like cliche incels are just fakecel fucking faggots that need to fuck off.

I have had a dream about the forum once wherein all of the most violent and edgy incels were doxxed and revealed to be LARPing foids with a violent incel kink and all of the trucels are just sweethearts that talk about anime and their harmless hobbies.

Looking at this I wonder if there's an element of truth in that kek

Fuck those "femcels" who never could ask a man out even though they don't need to have any social skills. They fear rejection so much and believe they're entitled to poop new autistic incels as pets who will rope themselves when they grow up, made with a tallfag normie at least. When someone asks them for a date, they won't answer or make huge excuses like distance, even when they could take a train easily and risks fail dates with males are very low.

>I was drawn to incel culture

God I hate normshits so much it's unreal. They think incel is something like emo/scene culture of the 2000s. It's literally just a bunch of lonely men talking about their problems online on the only places where someone listens. I bet you they think the avarage incel is some Chad who is all brooding and angry bad boy type. Kys yourselves.

Can you ask them what their usernames are? :feelswhere::banhammer:

Looking at this I wonder if there's an element of truth in that kek
There is absolutely truth to it, infiltrators are either too foid sympathetic or too foid hating, theres a fine balance that real incels strike.

I dont give a shit, imagine wasting precious time from your tutorial mode life posting here larping as a dude.

thats an extreme case of blunt pathetic failure of a life.

To any lurking woman you should rope immediately after you finish reading this sentence.

@Ron.Belgrade revealed , marry me and give me papers

Screenshot 2024 03 20 142406
average "femcel" post : gets upvotes and full support queen :soy: :soy: :foidSoy::foidSoy:

average male talking about his loneliness: gets downvoted into oblivion.

she could literally download tinder and find some retard to kiss her feet :feelsseriously: Even better, she can go to the gym and build a nice body. I have seen so many woman who aren't attractive facially become attractive just because they have a nice toned body. Most man pay more attention to the body than the face
but no she rather decided to come on male incel forums and invade the spaces of lonely males.

Investigate users who posted complaints about foids the most.

Girls universally just infest into male hobbies for attention. Bullshit

we need to start a witch pursuit thing