Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There is a reason why attractive girls act horrible to incels, apart from lookism

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
If a 10/10 stacy were to act nice to you, a disgusting sub 4 mongrel, you would act obsessive over her because you in a way see her as superior (cuck), it literally takes men like us to talk to a girl for legit 30 seconds and we fall in love with her (don't lie, you know this is true); stacy feels comfortable with her looksmatch, chad thundercock because chad won't feel insecure and won't be in fear of her cheating (unless the chad in my sig hits on her) and same with him since he is a chad, but if an incel is with stacy (LOL), then he will always be in fear of her cheating, she will sense that and just leave him.

That and she will doesn't want to associate with ugly men, she wants a man with the best features to plant their seeds in her, not incels, she wants a greek slayer like gambler to ram her, not us.

Face is the Place that rests the Case, it's over.

It's mainly lookism that causes Stacy to act in a shitty way towards incels. This shit works on a subconcious levels. 

I've come across good lucking dudes with no shred of personality, who are total pussies. Stacy will embrace them and shun a manlier yet uglier guy.

Even unattractive girls treat us like shit

They want us out of the gene pool.