Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion there is a very thin line between incel and non incel(state of the world)

living

living

nikolas cruz fanclub
-
it will become a non controversial term soon. with the female ego reaching dangerous levels, rome is about to fall.

i've stated multiple times that onlyfans will be the end of civilization.

everyone already knows about tinder experiments. literal deformed monsters will get more likes and attention than men.

women's choice and rights needs to be removed. there is literally no other way to normalize society again. people have known this since the dawn of time, yet as that common quote goes "Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times"

the thing about this is that, if a woman, or low t soy male sees this point of view they will revolt in shock. they will think we are absolutely insane.

but they will accept it soon. people, especially women, are incredibly malleable. 99% of human beings are robotic sheep, and will go along with the most prevalent and socially acceptable thing.

jewish and arabic religions convinced the usa that it is normal to take a scalpel to a newborn and deform it's penis causing a bloody mess. this is now accepted. if you ask your parents why they did it, "oh, your father did it! your grandpa's circumcised as well, it's tradition!" "the doctor said it's best for us!"

human beings (they) are animals, and nothing will change that. the tribal rituals they perform, that they have always performed have just been changed to a way that makes them be seen not as primal.

MOB RULES

almost everyone who was ever thought of as insane has had a point, and the only difference between insane and not insane is social acceptance.

THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS IS SOCIAL ACCEPTANCE

the state of the world is so out of order that men will pay women just to talk to them. ONLINE.

in order for a society to work and order to be maintained, women need to be servile and restrained.

currently they have more rights than they ever have, and their egos are inflated to the moon.

i hope the world wakes up soon. we are about to enter a new era.

Nothing will change unless sub8 males all get fed up and go on a rape spree on these holes :reeeeee:(in video game)

it will become a non controversial term soon. with the female ego reaching dangerous levels, rome is about to fall.

i've stated multiple times that onlyfans will be the end of civilization.

everyone already knows about tinder experiments. literal deformed monsters will get more likes and attention than men.

women's choice and rights needs to be removed. there is literally no other way to normalize society again. people have known this since the dawn of time, yet as that common quote goes "Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times"

the thing about this is that, if a woman, or low t soy male sees this point of view they will revolt in shock. they will think we are absolutely insane.

but they will accept it soon. people, especially women, are incredibly malleable. 99% of human beings are robotic sheep, and will go along with the most prevalent and socially acceptable thing.

jewish and arabic religions convinced the usa that it is normal to take a scalpel to a newborn and deform it's penis causing a bloody mess. this is now accepted. if you ask your parents why they did it, "oh, your father did it! your grandpa's circumcised as well, it's tradition!" "the doctor said it's best for us!"

human beings (they) are animals, and nothing will change that. the tribal rituals they perform, that they have always performed have just been changed to a way that makes them be seen not as primal.

MOB RULES

almost everyone who was ever thought of as insane has had a point, and the only difference between insane and not insane is social acceptance.

THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS IS SOCIAL ACCEPTANCE

the state of the world is so out of order that men will pay women just to talk to them. ONLINE.

in order for a society to work and order to be maintained, women need to be servile and restrained.

currently they have more rights than they ever have, and their egos are inflated to the moon.

i hope the world wakes up soon. we are about to enter a new era.
Yes. Excellent post. Women's rights need to be taken away because their insatiable hypergamy is clearly destabilizing the society. I'm not even talking about truecels, they would have been underdogs in any society. I'm talking about lower tier normies and at the end of the day just normies, who have to swipe right for genetical disasters you refer to as "deformed monsters". OnlyCucks is a telltale sign of just how desperate lots of men are.

In 1992, OnlyCucks would have been laughable: it's not a brilliant business idea per se, it's a business idea only in a society with a completely lopsided dating market.

Join my patrion!

Lol!