Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over there is barely free speech anywhere besides inside your own mind

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
I posted the hitlerpushinggasbutton.jpg in response to a post on an incel facebook group and idk if someone reported it or if it was done automatically, but within a minute I was LOGGED OUT and when I logged back in I was informed that the image I posted was against the terms of use. It is also exceedingly easy to get banned from any subreddit. Even here people will get banned for dumb shit. It's over for mankind.

Mark (((Cuckerberg))).

Libs: "It's not the government denying you speech so it's OK"
Also libs: "HOW DARE YOU not want to bake a cake for a gay couple despite it going against your core religious beliefs!"

Eventually we won't even be free in our own mind.

the only solution is to create your own website

anything seen as even a little bit right wing is pretty dangerous to post. It's only going to get worse. Wouldn't count on VPNs saving you either, I'm pretty sure most of them are selling off their data.

Mark (((Cuckerberg))).

Libs: "It's not the government denying you speech so it's OK"
Also libs: "HOW DARE YOU not want to bake a cake for a gay couple despite it going against your core religious beliefs!"
Libs (and non-based incels): Pedos should be hanged. The damage they do to their victims make them have PTSD for life.
Also Libs: Nothing that happened in those pathetic entitled incels' lives, not even the bullying they endured their entire high school career justifies that they emulate Elliot Rodger's school shooting spree. They should just suck it up and accept more bullying from the HR department, if they aren't NEETs who live in their mom's basement at 50.

We live in fuckin society where air conditioning is sexist

Free speech exists only de jure and not de facto. People who say different things will eventually face social stigma and be excluded. Humans are very sheep like creatures

There's a reason I don't post on Facebook or go on reddit. Too much censorship and I don't want to fall into the hivemind they have over there.

Females and Jews hate free speech.

Its just that liberals are snowflakes