Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL There is just something so deeply depraved rooted within a Redditor that it’s not even funny

Celius

Celius

-
Everything about a Redditor and his ability to judge is so abnormally clouded by believing in karma that makes me genuinely wonder if they’ve ever challenged themselves for once to think outside of their own shitty arbitrary laws solely based on life experiences.

These creatures and their methods of thinking are SO surface level, they have absolutely no grey area. None. It’s either 100% black, or white to them. If you’re ugly & undesirable then it’s undoubtedly YOUR FAULT AND YOUR FAULT ONLY.

One might think that the “just shower bro!” meme stemmed from imagination, but no, Redditors UNIRONICALLY believe that you’re gonna get laid if you trim your nails and take a shower. They actually believe in that.

This is just foul and straight up evil. I’m gonna cope by thinking that none of them are real and if they are then they should have no rights.

Last edited:
Imagine spending hours trying to find an obscure VPN that has a server which (((they))) forgot to block yet and connects with a 5kb/s speed
I don’t do that. You should completely give up on our internet if this is what you have to do.

there is nothing more infuriating than the reddit characters​

IgnoreWatch
[IMG alt="12 Years a Rotter"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/7/7161.jpg?1687813305[/IMG]

12 Years a Rotter

ngmi just kys​

-
JoinedMay 12, 2018Posts8,061
Lez1mkq55uv51

these little niggers. i want to grab them by the back of their npc vacant skulls and slam them as hard as i can into a wall of spikes. i want to get in a crane and drop a huge block of granite on their faggoty skulls. these pieces of shit wind me up so much with their cringe childish characters. they can't accept that they are adults so they have to identify with these fucking chibi little gay things. i hate them so much. i want to kill them and kick their carcasses over a cliff ngl2qh. i have so much hatred for these evil manchild cunts and their gay little kiddy characters

Quote Reply

they're a hivemind who love getting outraged at screenshots

There is ZERO merit to posting on reddit.
The karmic system just means the most popular opinion and drivel floats up to the top and promotes an echo-chamber.
With forums you get to see everyone's opinions, even the less popular ones.

The accounts with the most karma are bots reposting top trending content from imgur.

@Stupid Clown assuming the admin of r/inceltearcringe is you, your r/TrueUnpopularOpinion threads have been otherworldly based. More power to you for having the mental strength required to communicate with Redditors.

It doesn’t take a genius to figure that hyper bluepilled redditors are just the other side of the incel coin. They are either highly autistic and delusional or they live in locked up bubbles. Even regular normies admit parts of the blackpill and don’t shriek at you when you suggest that maybe external forces are at play with life success. We know more about how how people work than most people themselves, but redditors will spout the opposite. The blackpill is healthier and more realistic to take than the bluepill. Most normies can see through their shit but won’t pop their bubbles out of virtue. It’s like how raging left activists preach about injustice but no one actually gives a fuck, and no one calls them out. The sad thing is the only people getting indoctrinated by their bullshit is other impressionable incels

@Stupid Clown assuming the admin of r/inceltearcringe is you, your r/TrueUnpopularOpinion threads have been otherworldly based. More power to you for having the mental strength required to communicate with Redditors.
Thx. :feelsjuice: