Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL There is no cope for lack of sex.

PoundCake

PoundCake

Nothing matters
★★★
No matter how much you drink, smoke, Vidya, coom. Nothing takes that ache away of not fucking or someone being intimate with you. I'm probably going to kill myself in the next decade, I don't want to be in my 40s alone with no friends, family, or anything. No point, how society expects you to just cope without any love or sex is hilarious, the very thing that sustains normies, they say we can live without. Either you ascend or you rope2cope.:smonk:

cope2rope 2 rope2cope :fuk:

Telling a social animal to not be social for all its existence is abuse.

Brutal. Hope you find good copes tho.

No matter how much you drink, smoke, Vidya, coom. Nothing takes that ache away of not fucking or someone being intimate with you. I'm probably going to kill myself in the next decade, I don't want to be in my 40s alone with no friends, family, or anything. No point, how society expects you to just cope without any love or sex is hilarious, the very thing that sustains normies, they say we can live without. Either you ascend or you rope2cope.:smonk:
Joined Sep 4, 2021 Posts 256

Have you tried having sex (with prostitutes)?

The best cope is to have paid sex!
The only problem in this age is that the prices have become very high in a historical context. Because population pyramids are upside down (lack of young women in absolute numbers compared to the total population), no wars to delete surplus young men, women can work (non-prostitute jobs) and earn money like men unlike in the past...

Last edited:
I went to a shrink to analyse my dreams
She said it's lack of sex that's bringing me down

It's not even about sex, I just want to know what it feels like to cuddle. What it is like to be loved.

At the end of the day what helps me is just to laugh at the absurdity of it all. We are here for 100 years tops and then everyone who is alive today will be gone anyways. Chad, Chadlite, stacy, becky, normie and incel alike. It doesnt really matter if at one point in time we felt any love. Even if you become a king and have sex with millions of women you cant escape the inevitable heat death of the universe. The truth is: At some point in time it really can be said definitively and will be true in any interpretation:

It's over

Last edited:
It's not even about sex, I just want to know what it feels like to cuddle. What it is like to be loved.

At the end of the day what helps me is just to laugh at the absurdity of it all. We are here for 100 years tops and then everyone who is alive today will be gone anyways. Chad, Chadlite, stacy, becky, normie and incel alike. It doesnt really matter if at one point in time we felt any love. Even if you become a king and have sex with millions of women you cant escape the inevitable heat death of the universe. The truth is: At some point in time it really can be said definitively and will be true in any interpretation:

It's over
Nihilism was my cope :feelskek:

But sex isn't a need, it's a want inkwell

Telling a social animal to not be social for all its existence is abuse.
:cryfeels: like locking an animal alone in a cage and let it die alone.

It's over
I think about this often and i dont know do i like that or not.

:cryfeels: like locking an animal alone in a cage and let it die alone.

I think about this often and i dont know do i like that or not.
Me neither. But it puts our situation into perspective. Sooner or later all people will have to handle the existential dread. In death we are equal at last.

Life is pointless without it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back