Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There is no good or evil

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Good and evil are a social construction that changes from society to society. Remorse is an adaption we formed to work together and build societies but morality itself is entirely subjective. For example in some societies it's seen as morally alright to eat dead bodies while in others that's seen as a horrible crime. The age of consent has changed multiple times throughout history, so has the subject of homosexuality being right or wrong.

There is no good people. Most people hold onto morals so they can superior to others. For example look at how Christians will completely ignore verses in the bible about helping the homeless but conveniently remember those about those they don't like going to hell or how modern progressives will often preach against racism and then insult someone for their looks. There's no consistency within morals, it's all really just a ploy to get mad at something or display power over others.

Furthermore people will abandon morals at the first sight of trouble. Look at what happened with COVID, or how online people behave way more viciously. There is no good people. Children are not pure. They just don't hide themselves as much as adults.

Everyone is driven by inherit animalistic tribalism. We can't escape our urge towards violence, hence why even with all our technological advancements we haven't progressed past our basic primeval urges to the point that a giant stick aka nuclear weapons can basically wipe us all out.

I suppose God or religion could be used for an argument towards the existence of morals but I'd like to argue that God couldn't always exist and even if he was the first person to exist then why is everything he says automatically right?

Yeah, the world from the get-go isn't predicated on good or evil to begin with. Usually, people think the good or being nice should net something good, but it isn't always like that. These are the type of people that get quickly disappointed and have their whole world crushing down on them.

4D9C70E5 23C1 4303 93F5 47AC777C36F1

Do you watch Rick and Morty?

Agreed I cringe whenever I hear normieniggers mention "evil":soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Yeah, the world from the get-go isn't predicated on good or evil to begin with. Usually, people think the good or being nice should net something good, but it isn't always like that. These are the type of people that get quickly disappointed and have their whole world crushing down on them.
:feelsthink:

Good and evil are a social construction that changes from society to society. Remorse is an adaption we formed to work together and build societies but morality itself is entirely subjective. For example in some societies it's seen as morally alright to eat dead bodies while in others that's seen as a horrible crime. The age of consent has changed multiple times throughout history, so has the subject of homosexuality being right or wrong.

There is no good people. Most people hold onto morals so they can superior to others. For example look at how Christians will completely ignore verses in the bible about helping the homeless but conveniently remember those about those they don't like going to hell or how modern progressives will often preach against racism and then insult someone for their looks. There's no consistency within morals, it's all really just a ploy to get mad at something or display power over others.

Furthermore people will abandon morals at the first sight of trouble. Look at what happened with COVID, or how online people behave way more viciously. There is no good people. Children are not pure. They just don't hide themselves as much as adults.

Everyone is driven by inherit animalistic tribalism. We can't escape our urge towards violence, hence why even with all our technological advancements we haven't progressed past our basic primeval urges to the point that a giant stick aka nuclear weapons can basically wipe us all out.

I suppose God or religion could be used for an argument towards the existence of morals but I'd like to argue that God couldn't always exist and even if he was the first person to exist then why is everything he says automatically right?
The Aztecs and the Mayan people, as well as many other non Indo-European societies didn't have the concept of good and evil. It isn't like good and evil are subjective, the concepts of morality and justice are just some made up BS that our governments and leaders still cling onto.

My guess is that it is all about control. You can't really extort resources if the sheeple don't get gaslighted into behaving a certain way.

Do or believe whatever you want, but I think that this is undeniable from an anthropological point of view.