Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There is no moral solution to the incel problem

i actually agree, there's indeed no moral way to fix it, which does not compromise any group of people, we're just the excess fat of modern society.

2. stop putting words into our mouths.

Even if there is no "moral" solution, it nonetheless must be solved. It's like saying there is no moral solution for a group of survivors who only have a limited amount of resources, and thus, someone will be left with nothing. Guess what? Tough shit. Choices must be made. Hopefully, a strong white man will say fuck these foid whores who are only hungry for Chad's cock and will only settle when they're fat and ugly in their thirties/forties.

There must be consequences for actions, especially for the choices that fuck over society as a whole. Women must be controlled, and Jews must be exterminated, while colors that offer no benefit to white society will be expelled. These are reasonable and practical choices. Are they "moral"? Perhaps, perhaps not. However, at this point in time, it matters little. We need solutions before this spills into our daily lives and inevitably turns violent.

These bitches only want two simple things, fuck Chad and party for eternity. That is it. When they say, "I want to discover myself," or "I want to live my life before settling down," that is what they mean. They have zero interest in doing anything that benefits anyone other than themselves and certainly not Sub-Five men. We need to CONTROL them before it is too late.

Making foids subservient is moral, read any major religious texts :feelsthink:

Like it or not, we fucking BETTER come up with SOME kind of solution, or civilization isn't sustainable, and what rises from the ashes will be MUCH WORSE than if we would've done something about it. Subsidized and extensive plastic surgery for all sub-6 guys, THAT would solve the problem and stop us from becoming a Mad Max/Handmaid's Tale nightmare, but women won't realize/admit this until it's too late.

On the contrary, foids lowering their insane standards absolutely is the moral thing to do. If morality is maximizing the happiness of the greatest number of people, then everyone will benefit from living in a world where half of society isn't depressed.

There are several ways, for example taking the entire internet off the grid for like 1 year

i actually agree, there's indeed no moral way to fix it, which does not compromise any group of people, we're just the excess fat of modern society.

2. stop putting words into our mouths.
We're the majority of young men, who serve as soldiers and are among the most productive of society.

We are not the excess fat, but the skeleton of the body itself.

These Troons at Reddit always try to preach the moral high ground

We're the majority of young men, who serve as soldiers and are among the most productive of society.

Exactly. My problem is that those that hate us want to benefit from our labor. We need to contribute as little as possible.

Intresting perspective, most incels are indeed stuck in harsh working.

Exactly. My problem is that those that hate us want to benefit from our labor. We need to contribute as little as possible.

Exploit the system to the maximum.

Marxism-Rodgerism is a solution, albeit at odds with bourgeois-cuntotalitarian "morality".

On the contrary, foids lowering their insane standards absolutely is the moral thing to do. If morality is maximizing the happiness of the greatest number of people, then everyone will benefit from living in a world where half of society isn't depressed.
It's funny because they have no problem telling men to lower their standards. Men are constantly shamed if they don't find fat women attractive, despite that being an easily modifiable trait. Many men will look past that and date fat women.

But merely asking women to be more open to dating short, unattractive and disabled men is treat as some kind of hostile act. We are getting likened to rapists, political extremists and domestic abusers for even suggesting that women could lower their standards a bit. Peak clown world. :feelsclown:

Morality is subjective, and hence we can redefine it in our own ways to make it so that there is a moral solution to inceldom.

Think about it. Why would rape be immoral if murdering babies in wombs is fully moral, for example? Rape is only temporary after which the foid will get her freedom of life back, abortion will rip the baby of its life forever; yet, the later is somehow considered moral and not the first.

This is only one example that shows that there is no universal logic to morality at all; it is only a matter of personal opinion, and people can thus be brainwashed into believing that anything is moral. Study history for many examples of this. And then make history.

There is a final solution to the foid/feminist problem :society:

Well, it is really easy to fix the incel problem.

It was fixed thousands of years ago and then broken again.

Long ago, there were temple prostitutes where sex was seen as a holy act.
Sexual arrangements, similar to prostitution, were very common.

It is only recently in human history that the “world’s oldest profession” has fallen into disfavor.

Inceldom isn't a moral problem.