Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There is no need for us to worry about not getting a woman in their youth because women peak in their FORTIES anyway

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
99t2esvj0te41.png

So just sit back and relax. Your future wife may be having sex with chad NOW, but you will be her special guy when she's ready to settle down :)

Needs a [RageFuel] tag tbh.

Don't agree. To me, they reach their prime in their 80s.

gS0eUBB.jpg
vNQh5Nh.jpg
6PaAwkT.jpg
mPhFBnK.jpg
mvXfgrn.jpg
p5zVoxd.jpg
FFA0rVR.jpg

40 is too young tbh.

Lifefuel reminders that indeed incel > cuck

Can't wait to betabux a 40 year old foid with roast beef.

gS0eUBB.jpg
vNQh5Nh.jpg
6PaAwkT.jpg
mPhFBnK.jpg
mvXfgrn.jpg
p5zVoxd.jpg
FFA0rVR.jpg

40 is too young tbh.
:feelsUgh: :feelspuke:

gS0eUBB.jpg
vNQh5Nh.jpg
6PaAwkT.jpg
mPhFBnK.jpg
mvXfgrn.jpg
p5zVoxd.jpg
FFA0rVR.jpg

40 is too young tbh.

If they were the only women on the planet, I would no longer identify as incel or be in this community. I would be able to move on with my life and focus on other things. They look like dead bodies.

I personally look forward to the starfish duty sex on my birthday. Sadly I was born Feb 29.

Last edited:
goddamn, this guy really drank the koolaid

40 is too young tbh.

If this isn't argument for gene editing i don't know what is also fucking yuck

Jesus Christ, boomers were absolutely fucking retarded when it comes to women. Perhaps, the most delusional generation in regards to women in all of mammal history?

Does anyone actually prefer older women? Anyone who says they do is a retard or giga-coper

I better start working hard and save my money so I can get a real woman in her "prime". I can't wait to have kids with her when she's 43, if I don't get divorce raped or cucked by then. :soy:

If it's not 45 year old cucks talking about how great their used up wife is, it's even older boomers taking the same positions in hopes they can bluepill men into marrying the daughters and grand daughters they have that they know are whores.

I can't wait to have kids with her when she's 43
A mature woman like her would probably already have a few kids of her own around your age from her previous relationships. They can be your kids even if you are not the father. It's all about the emotional connection sweaty.

A mature woman like her would probably already have a few kids of her own around your age from her previous relationships. They can be your kids even if you are not the father. It's all about the emotional connection sweaty.
No way, I don't have to go through the trouble of having my own kids. I get to have a head start. :soy:

Her vagina will be dried up by then:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

No way, I don't have to go through the trouble of having my own kids. I get to have a head start. :soy:

You also get to enjoy the leftover residue from chads cum. Enjoy! I know i will.

dhl77y-3313242b-9331-4df0-b54c-3d0f7655ef5c.jpg

You also get to enjoy the leftover residue from chads cum. Enjoy! I know i will.
Yum, now I can get my protein from a source other than gmo soy. :soy:

These faggots are so delusional that they deny basic biology. It's normal to be attracted to teen girls because when they start puberty it is a sign of them becoming fertile. The whole laws around it make no sense. For one if fucking a teenage girl was so bad and traumatic why does every single country have different laws regarding the age of consent? If you are 16 and you fuck a 16 year old girl you won't get punished, but if you are 18 and do the same thing you will get a harsh sentence. Are you telling me that two years makes that big of a difference.
You can see in anime that all of the waifus are young, teen girls. This will tell you what the vast majority of males are attracted to. They wouldn't constantly repeat this in every single series if nobody liked it.

No ASIO, I'm not advocating for anyone to break the law or saying that I will break the law any time in the future. I am merely playing a character.

late teens/early 20s is way better than 40s.

I personally look forward to the starfish duty sex on my birthday. Sadly I was born Feb 29.
So. Are you two, three, or four, years old? How many birthdays?

If it's not 45 year old cucks talking about how great their used up wife is, it's even older boomers taking the same positions in hopes they can bluepill men into marrying the daughters and grand daughters they have that they know are whores.
Cuckception...

Onioncucks.

gS0eUBB.jpg
vNQh5Nh.jpg
6PaAwkT.jpg
mPhFBnK.jpg
mvXfgrn.jpg
p5zVoxd.jpg
FFA0rVR.jpg

40 is too young tbh.
I knew what was in those spoilers as soon as I saw who the poster was :feelshaha:

Disagree. 40 comes under pedophile territory. It's actually 60 when w*men are caring, mature and good in bed.

gS0eUBB.jpg
vNQh5Nh.jpg
6PaAwkT.jpg
mPhFBnK.jpg
mvXfgrn.jpg
p5zVoxd.jpg
FFA0rVR.jpg

40 is too young tbh.
I'd fuck some of them tbh
i am lonely

Unrelated but god bless you FACE, you changed my life. You were my first introduction to the blackpill back when you had like 3 or 4 videos. You were the first person who ever addressed the blackpill thoughts I had and I thought I was the only person who thought like this or noticed certain looks based blackpills. I always felt like a crazy person because everyone else denied everything.

When I get a stemcel job this year or next year i'll donate you a few bucks. Keep up the good work.

"40 is prime age evil inkwell" :soy::soy::soy::soy:

So. Are you two, three, or four, years old? How many birthdays?
If that was my actual birthday I'd be 9. Which I guess would be okay to admit I'm attracted to a foid under 40?

40 years old? Her pussy must be full of ash by then

40 years old? Her pussy must be full of ash by then
Ash?

It's a parasite breeding ground with remnants of other guys' cum because "muh vaginas are self-cleaning"

Women peaking in their 40's is one of the biggest pieces of feminist propaganda ever.

gS0eUBB.jpg
vNQh5Nh.jpg
6PaAwkT.jpg
mPhFBnK.jpg
mvXfgrn.jpg
p5zVoxd.jpg
FFA0rVR.jpg

40 is too young tbh.
based

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2