Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over There is no point in being a good person

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
Being a good, nice, kind person will get you absolutely nowhere, when you're a subhuman KHHV incel. All it does is it gets you manipulated and used by others for their pleasure or gain.

Foids would rather be with a murderer than a subhuman niceguy

You should try to be good to yourself instead.

Self Hatred eats you up.

Well i do hate myself less now

It doesn't matter how kind and polite you are if you're ugly people automatically assume you're a bad person.

People will walk over you and use you.

Being nice won`t change your attractiveness unfortunately

It doesn't matter how kind and polite you are if you're ugly people automatically assume you're a bad person.
Yes, that's how fucked up this world is. There is nothing we can do to better the situation.

True. I would my parents would have teached me that instead of muh be nice

Being a good, nice, kind person will get you absolutely nowhere, when you're a subhuman KHHV incel. All it does is it gets you manipulated and used by others for their pleasure or gain.
Low IQ normies and other subhumans love it when you act like a good person. They think they can exploit, abuse and bully you.

helping anyone = being used

Idc I'm going to be nice to you friend