Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There is no way out for me

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
I am not afraid to die and end the pain. The problem is I often get emotional thinking about my family and their wishes for me and feel like I should carry on just for their sake. Problem is I now can't cause there's no way out. I am fucked in the head from birth and made worse from years of bullying, abuse, and loneliness and have no future at all. I can't let my fucking emotions get in the way of doing what's right and necessary.

Are there any of you out there in the same position? I feel alone because it seems like people are just scared to die but that's not my issue.

Dont suffer pointlessly for those who have lived more fulfilling lives than you, as genetic shits we should take as many of them down with us to the grave.

The problem is I often get emotional thinking about my family and their wishes for me and feel like I should carry on just for their sake.
Stop living for other people. Sounds like they did a shit job raising you, so fuck them.

Stop living for other people. Sounds like they did a shit job raising you, so fuck them.

Yes, very much so but they didn't intend to. They're just not very bright.

Yes, very much so but they didn't intend to. They're just not very bright.
At the end of the day, what matters is what happened, not the intentions. You are fucked. They are responsible. End of story.

I suffer too man everyday my brother is a low functioning autist and i have no job however the main thing that keeps me wanting to live is my parents i too have suffered from bullying which has damaged how i act around people and being ugly and ethnic doesnt help that So for now i LDAR i only leave the house maybe once a week.

tbh, i've thought about that. i dont necessarily want to die yet, but in the case of commiting suicide, you definitely have to account for how much it'd devastate your parents, assuming you guys have a good relationship. like imagine having your kid kill themself. i'd say if you really want to, wait until your parents pass away.

I don't have 35+ years.

i would not like to kms but to become a LEGEND.

i feel you, i'm only alive because of my family