Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting There is no way out of here.

Bronzehawkattack

Bronzehawkattack

Mythic
★★
I'm not talking about Inceldom, we already know there's no way to escape inceldom without beta buxxing, or just no way at all if you're horrifically ugly.
I mean incels.is. There's no way out of here.

I feel like i'm going crazy because I want out but I can't stay away from here. I hate half of the people here, and half of the dumb memes and venting, I feel bad that I share a community with people who are putting the dumb normies who shot up that Santa Fe HS on a pedestal, but this place is all I have.

There is no where else for subhuman depressed virgins to go without being berated. Reddit is full of people who hate us, and even if we go to support subs like /r/ForeverAlone we'll just be shit on the moment we mention black pill truths regardless of if we post them with malice or not. We'll be bombarded with women and normies who can't and won't ever understand us, and "ForeverAloners" who in reality are just failed normies. In real life we can't talk about our problems because we're ugly, loser, virgin men. Likewise other forums have the same problems. It just doesn't matter where we go outside of here, we're hated, despised, and unwelcome.

So because of that I find myself in a community with white supremacists, mass murderer groupies, pedophiles, and many, many other fucked up individuals that I despise.
And I stick around all because this is the only place I can be since society has rejected me so thoroughly. And i'm fine with the fact that all those other fucked up individuals are allowed to be here and be as fucked up as they are, because they've been rejected by society too.

Whoever I don't like I put on my ignore list. It works

tenor.gif
there are outs/smaller communities/ but this is the only place with zero women/not allowed

Born alone, live alone, die alone, stranger. :feelscry:

Yeah, that's the best part about this place. A tenuous coalition of desultory cast-offs that serves to remind that the best way to end up alone is merely to be non-conventional. Normscum are an undifferentiated formless mass of bromides and imitation. In this slim cross-section of the involuntarily celibate we have reactionary moralists and messed-up libertines, ambitious careerists and anhedonic NEETs, gregarious truecels and hermetic mentalcels; the dichotomies are endless. Your average normie is a stupefied dumbfuck, stumbling through life awaiting unvoiced communal orders.

Born alone...die alone

Last edited:
i like the diversity of this place honestly, even if the ethnics get a bit tiresome

I too also hate how I ended up here. fml
I didn't know there were pedophiles here tbh

So because of that I find myself in a community with white supremacists, mass murderer groupies, pedophiles, and many, many other fucked up individuals that I despise.

... What about fundamentalist Christians? I mean the type that get kicked out of every church for believing what the Bible honestly says and not this pansy feminist crap that has invaded the church long ago.

You usually find em preaching at a street corner ruining the party of the Chads, Stacies and normies

You won't believe how many times I tried to stop posting here, failing each time. I am addicted to this site.

Request a ban and install software like Cold Turkey

Or just use the ignore feature

he classifies people who find teenage jbs attractive as pedos
No, I classify the edgelords who say they like literal children as pedos, don't put words in my mouth. I'm pretty sure Grotesque made a shitpost about having sex with a 12 year old or some shit, that's not JB.

>normie
>shoots up a school
>Is on school's football team
>Has girlfriend
>good looking
>Probably has had sex
>Not normie

Trolling aside, I agree with you to be frank. I spend most of my free time browsing this place but I don't even know why, I literally can't stand any of the posters on here (and obviously you guys don't like me). Moreover this place feels like I'm stuck in ridiculously monotenous purgatory, just constantly reading the same threads with the same banal responses from the same users day in day out.

Yeah, that's the best part about this place. A tenuous coalition of desultory cast-offs that serves to remind that the best way to end up alone is merely to be non-conventional. Normscum are an undifferentiated formless mass of bromides and imitation. In this slim cross-section of the involuntarily celibate we have reactionary moralists and messed-up libertines, ambitious careerists and anhedonic NEETs, gregarious truecels and hermetic mentalcels; the dichotomies are endless. Your average normie is a stupefied dumbfuck, stumbling through life awaiting unvoiced communal orders.

Nicely put.
Also damn, I like that song.

>Is on school's football team
>Has girlfriend
>good looking
>Probably has had sex
>Not normie
Any evidence he had a girlfriend?

Trolling aside, I agree with you to be frank. I spend most of my free time browsing this place but I don't even know why, I literally can't stand any of the posters on here (and obviously you guys don't like me). Moreover this place feels like I'm stuck in ridiculously monotenous purgatory, just constantly reading the same threads with the same banal responses from the same users day in day out.
True. I can't even seem to escape this place in my dreams sometimes.

My thoughts EXACTLY! I sometimes freak out when I imagine myself posting here 10 years from now. That would be a nightmare come true.