Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over There is no way to cope. None. I cannot cope.

A

A981

i can't breed
★★★
There is unfathomable beauty and perfection outside. Hell, it's even accessible via a tap on a phone screen nowadays. It's not something that's extremely difficult to get, mind you - any dime-a-dozen chad gets it every single day. All it takes is for you to pass a certain threshold. Just be beautiful enough, so to speak.
The meaning of life is to get as much of this beauty and perfection as possible. Bask in it until you die. We are in an eternal competition to take a piece of the pie for ourselves, and the people in this community - that being you, me and all other friendcels - we are the losers. We burn in hell so that chad can win. We're the losing genes.

How can you live and cope knowing your basic needs - something imprinted into you by nature, and something you can never be happy without - are never going to be met? How can you live and cope seeing others get what you covet? Something you actually can't live without?

The answer is that you can't. This is hell. There is nothing you did to deserve this too, so you are just going to suffer for no reason until the day you die. No big deal, right? Oh and if you kill yourself you'll bring even more suffering onto your family, so just grin and bear it.

Fuck this gay earth.

Fuck this gay earth.
I agree with everything you said, but since you're a GrAY, I'm gonna have to hit you with the Dnr