Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There is nothing more cucked than bootlicking poor (economic) right wingers.

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
JFL at supporting extreme (((capitalist))) laws as an incel. Ultimate cuck. Why is bootlicking so popular among poorcels?

I do admit though that left wing politics is completely highjacked by SJW cancer worrying about trannies rather than actual issues like workers' rights.

Nazbol uprising when :feelsLSD:

tbh most people just judge everyone anyways

What is wrong about low taxes and a free market? It is partly because the taxes are very high where I live, and fund immigration, single mothers and other degeneracy, that I have no motivation to work.

What is wrong about low taxes and a free market? It is partly because the taxes are very high where I live, and fund immigration, single mothers and other degeneracy, that I have no motivation to work.

If you support capitalism, you support foids and (((them))).

They believed that they could be rich if they just worked hard.

Working hard is for goyim of course. Jews never needed to resort to that shit to get rich

Because it leads to shit like needing a fucking degree to get a minimum wage job. I do agree though single mothers shouldn't qualify for welfare.

Third way rise up

Ultimately the government enables corporations

They are stupid but I think male feminists are more cucked.
Aligning themselves with people who hate them
Nazbol uprising when :feelsLSD:

Corona is paving a way for this

Last edited: