Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL There is Nothing More Gay Than How Some of You Guys Describe Chads Mogging You

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Honestly, IncelTears is right about how some of you are fags that want to be fucked by chad, niggas here be writing about homoerotic non fiction fawning over chads mogging them.
So recently we got a new hire who's a Chad in every way you can imagine. 6'3, SUPER good looking, small nose, compact midface, amazing eye area, full thick blonde hair, germanic phenotype, 18 years old. He's easily top 1 percent. As you can guess, women (both coworkers and customers) have been practically throwing themselves at him. Two things I heard from female customers were "You should be a model!" and "you're so hot oh my god can I take a pic?". These are ad verbatim quotes, not hyperbole. One of the women looked to be around my age, so it's not just zoomers his age that he appeals to. LOL @ anyone who thinks these young pretty boys only appeal to women under 25 and that women start liking wrinkly bald guys with beards when they hit 30.

It's like that Ben Shapiro book which was full of homoerotic parts where he described many men as tall, muscular and good-looking. that's when he got exposed as a closeted manlet homosexual.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=827&v=iDJRFpxDGfI&embeds_referring_euri=https%3A%2F%2Flooksmax.org%2F&feature=emb_title

Last edited:
Honestly, IncelTears is right abut how some of you are fags that want to be fucked by chad, niggas be writing about homoerotic non fiction fawning over chads mogging them.

It's like that Ben Shapiro book meme when he got exposed as a closeted manlet homosexual.
View attachment 810494
I disagree from the quotes I read its pure suifuel. Getting mogged by chad at work is very brutal

You talk highly of men therefor you must be homosexual. :soy:

I disagree from the quotes I read its pure suifuel. Getting mogged by chad at work is very brutal
You don't have to describe every detail of chad's face to understand he's chad

You talk highly of men therefor you must be homosexual. :soy:
Talking about other men's looks in extreme detail is a fag trait, also it's cucked, you can't convince me otherwise

True. When I make a comment about getting mogged by a guy, I only mention his height and face rating. I only go into detail when talking about foids bodies:feelsEhh:.

so i saw this guy tonight when i was in the supermarket.
6'2" mogger with good full lips, good eye area and very sharp jaw that could be used as a metal to cut even diamond.
his voice was also very deep and it legit scared the shit out of me.
his hands are thick, wide and hairy and his finger are long and full. he also had a very big hairy muscular chest and wide back.
golden wavy hair and full thick eye brows. i feel mogged beyond repair lol

Yes but ultimately it's foid's fault. If they liked ugly men we'd describe in detail the various craniofacial deformities

6'2" mogger with good full lips, good eye area and very sharp jaw that could be used as a metal to cut even diamond.
his hands are thick, wide and hairy and his finger are long and full. he also had a very big hairy muscular chest and wide back.
These are exactly the posts I'm talking about, they sound like wattpad descriptions by teenage girls

nobody do this

Zero, what is this gynocentric runoff? Why am I not allowed to appreciate male beauty. Let's expand the scope and view this behavior with both sexes.
So a woman compliments another women, describes her as really pretty cute great hair makeup etc, is she gay? When I write about a guy being gl or Chad I'm gay and want to be topped, right?
Greycel moment.

True. When I make a comment about getting mogged by a guy, I only mention his height and face rating. I only go into detail when talking about foids bodies:feelsEhh:.

Talking about other men's looks in extreme detail is a fag trait, also it's cucked, you can't convince me otherwise
Agreed

It is kinda gay tbh but that's what being mind broken does to a nigga

A biologist must be attracted to animals and plants because they spent much time studying them.

Some people really are dumb and can't be helped.

Yeah anyone who actually thinks we’re gay because we describe what facial features are considered attractive is dumb. People who are actually attracted to men don’t do that, they just call the men they like fine or some other compliment like that.

I reckon IT knows this, hinting that we’re gay is just the left-wing way of calling someone a faggot. They know associating a man with faggotry makes him less of a man, but they need to delude themselves into claiming that they’re not saying that since they’re left wingers, so they just call us gay from a condescending/patronizing way.
Deep down they know we are right but because they have no counterarguments and have a too big ego to admit that they are wrong they proceed to say that we are homosexuals in order to discredit us

It’s over for Ben Shapirocels

"IncelTears is right" stopped reading :feelsjuice:

A biologist must be attracted to animals and plants because they spent much time studying them.

Some people really are dumb and can't be helped.
Yeah anyone who actually thinks we’re gay because we describe what facial features are considered attractive is dumb. People who are actually attracted to men don’t do that, they just call the men they like fine or some other compliment like that.

I reckon IT knows this, hinting that we’re gay is just the left-wing way of calling someone a faggot. They know associating a man with faggotry makes him less of a man, but they need to delude themselves into claiming that they’re not saying that since they’re left wingers who supposedly oppose discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation , so they just call us gay from a condescending/patronizing way.

Does this not sound gay? And what’s the point of talking about how goodlooking Chad is in excruciating detail?

It's even worse on Looksmax.org

Shit’s cringe. Couldn’t make it through the video.
Yeah, the youtuber is pretty cringe himself and you can kind of tell he is trying to stretch a lot. Just a dry presentation would have been enough to expose Ben as a faggot.