Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based There is Nothing Wrong about Raping Foids

Truefaitholdorder

Truefaitholdorder

Incel Mujahideen
-
Especially when it's your typical college foid who was dicked down by half the class and has drunk sex every weekend.It's just another dick in a roastie's long history of dicks.It's really just an overblown crime,sure its morally suspect but at the end of the day no one is really hurt.Your not dead,your not handicapped,you haven't lost money,you didn't lose your house,you didn't lose a family member, etc. its just a dick you took unwillingly and will eventually forget about in your long line of future dicks.

Last edited:
no hole iz worth jail time

Trying to get banned moron.

The thing is that sex with incels isn’t just something they would rather not have, they are literally repulsed by ugly males, manlets, etc. So even though logically parts of what you said makes sense, the woman’s feelings are more important and you will go to prison due to that.

i feel like i read this before

It’s cuz he’s a greycel. Def a fed post tho. He’s saying rape is morally good.

All Trucels know rape is morally neutral because “rape” doesn’t even exist. The other 99.9% of sexually reproducing organisms use what foids define as “rape”, to breed

i feel like i read this before
yeah, I reposted my own post from years ago

Especially when it's your typical college foid who was dicked down by half the class and has drunk sex every weekend.It's just another dick in a roastie's long history of dicks.It's really just an overblown crime,sure its morally suspect but at the end of the day no one is really hurt.Your not dead,your not handicapped,you haven't lost money,you didn't lose your house,you didn't lose a family member, etc. its just a dick you took unwillingly and will eventually forget about in your long line of future dicks.
Your GrAY ass glows all over, Chico