Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There is this fat, ugly, pig at work who get surgeries, Botox and spends loads of $$$ on clothes

B

bcroger

Major
There is an obese, Mexican , midget at work who spends loads of time and money on facial surgery, Botox, dyes her hair "platinum" blonde, wears expensive clothing etc. She works 2 jobs to pay for all this. Shew works over the weekends.

I don't get it. Why doesn't fatty just lose weight? What difference will dying your hair, lip stick, facial surgery etc. make when you are clinically obese? Fucking retard.

Her husband is also an obese man, so shes not married to Chad btw. [life fuel]

There is an obese, Mexican , midget at work who spends loads of time and money on facial surgery, Botox, dyes her hair "platinum" blonde, wears expensive clothing etc. She works 2 jobs to pay for all this. Shew works over the weekends.

I don't get it. Why doesn't fatty just lose weight? What difference will dying your hair, lip stick, facial surgery etc. make when you are clinically obese? Fucking retard.
Because foids want the easy way out. Foids dont have the capacity to even work to look good. They are to stupid to even do this. Bean Women tend to work for there beauty but ive seen this in most latin American foids, they are fat short but work for there surgery etc without working out. Hahah

I think its due to laziness and ive seen in my culture that eating is a cope for most of the foids in my culture lol

Because foids want the easy way out. Foids dont have the capacity to even work to look good. They are to stupid to even do this. Bean Women tend to work for there beauty but ive seen this in most latin American foids, they are fat short but work for there surgery etc without working out. Hahah
Women are dumb. Esp. the nigger and beaner foids. They dye their hair "platinum" blonde and get lip injections but don't even bother to lose weight

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back