Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel There should be a 100% inheritance tax

100% inheritance tax?

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I FUCKING HATE RICH TRUST FUND FUCKER CHADS AND STACIES. THEY GET FREE HOMES, Free cars from the DEATH of their parents. While my broke worthless Subhuman nigger shitskin parents have $0!

IT AIN'T FAIR!

Should be taxed as income

My broke worthless Subhuman nigger shitskin parents have $0!
They actually expect to use their children as a retirement plan. Fuck worthless curry parents, I hate being a subcontinental

I FUCKING HATE RICH TRUST FUND FUCKER CHADS AND STACIES. THEY GET FREE HOMES, Free cars from the DEATH of their parents. While my broke worthless Subhuman nigger shitskin parents have $0!

IT AIN'T FAIR!
The only place to spit in rich man's house is his face -Diogenes

Only for Chads and Stacies.

Truecels such as myself should not only be exempt from inheritance taxes, but also capital gains taxes.

chad would come and beat us up to get his lunch money

They actually expect to use their children as a retirement plan. Fuck worthless curry parents, I hate being a subcontinental
agreed. They'll be rotting in a retirement home or off social security or some shit. I ain't taking care of em. Broke shitskin trash! :feelsree:

Curry parents view their children as slaves and tools. 0 affection exists.

chad would come and beat us up to get his lunch money
he would still be poorer than high IQ STEMcels. I have worked far far harder than any trust fund faggot but only have a few hundred k but they have millions due to parents money.

The only place to spit in rich man's house is his face -Diogenes
based af. Pol Pot was another based guy. He straight up Holocausted all the rich fags and upper class fags in his country.

Retard IQ

This only causes old people to buy their descendants material objects, so they can get around the tax.

Retard IQ

This only causes old people to buy their descendants material objects, so they can get around the tax.
who gives a fuck. We have a gift tax on that too. So they can't pull that fag trick

'only few hundred k' , well negro I got $0. you should be taxed to shit then too
money earned from hard work should be taxed at 0.for incels. Only Normies and foids should pay tax

for incels. Only Normies and foids should pay tax

yeah naive as fuck to think they can't sneak around that
cope they can't without paying penalties. And if they get caught, should immediately execute them and their children and their relatives. Unforgivable sin.

Ritalincel