Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There should be more events on this forum

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
Title. I think it would be fun for all of us if there were events hosted time to time instead of the nothingness that is happening now.

I already asked for this a long time ago. They don’t give a shit.

I think it would be fun for all of us if there were events hosted time to time instead of the nothingness that is happening now.
I'm sure nothing will happen this year. 2023 has been a boring year compared to the prior.

Agree, maybe a inkie on inkie competition

True. Why was there snow on .org but not on .is ?

I agree. I remember incel awards 2022, a new similar one would be nice for entertainment.

Title. I think it would be fun for all of us if there were events hosted time to time instead of the nothingness that is happening now.
What kind of events?

True. Why was there snow on .org but not on .is ?
Because Christmas is not celebrated here; no one does anything to to celebrate it here.

I agree. I remember incel awards 2022, a new similar one would be nice for entertainment.
Yes, that would be fun. Just more things like that, it's good to see new forms of innovation on here, instead of the current stale stagnation.

Need a type of Hunger Games with Chads and Foids

You dont have to celebrate Christmas to enjoy snow
True. Yet the current mod team refuses to do it. Why? Not sure, I think @Master is inactive here due to either being busy (occupied elsewhere), or just lazy. And the others don't do anything either, in this aspect. Perhaps a reshuffle of the mod team is necessary to freshen things up, keeping a few current staple members to ensure the security and stability of the forums though.

Last edited:
True. Yet the current mod team refuses to do it. Why? Not sure, I think Master is inactive here due to either being busy (occupied elsewhere), or just lazy. And the others don't do anything either, in this aspect. Perhaps a reshuffle of the mod team is necessary to freshen things up, keeping a few current staple members to ensure the security and stability of the forums though.
this

Oh and Master is a lazy fat nigger